Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Meshimallo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, firstly, my name is John. I live in Arkansas and love the town, even if I wasn't born there. I'm 16, turning 17 on the 6th of December. At my school, I'm currently enrolled in a neat program called JROTC, and it's probably the best thing you can be in as a high-school student. I
I'm also a musician, playing the bass for about five years now. That doesn't mean anything, since I've been on and off for a while now. And the best I can play is Master of Puppets. Not very good, am I right?
Other things I like to do is write, read, wasting brain cells of vidya games, etc.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States of America, and I speak English primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was watching my mom install the game in late 2004, and was fascinated. It's pretty typical that I do whatever my mom does, (Neverwinter Nights, DDO), and I wanted to play it. Sure enough, it took a while for her to actually start paying for another account, but when she did, I was the happiest little tyke ever.
It was confusing at first, but I caught on, starting out as a human warrior who's name I can't remember for my life, then moving onto a night elf hunter until level 28. His name was Matos. And then after that, I moved onto a human paladin and kept with that.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As far as I know, you guys have the best coordination and organization over all other private servers. And because of that, you guys are also still alive, when other RP private servers are not. There's no surprise there, looking at the quality of this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Sometimes, I like the tavern-based roleplay when I'm up for some random encounters. But when I'm getting real creative, I like crafting up a roleplaying session with other people, sort of like a storyteller. My -overall- favorite type of RP is when a group of party members are stranded with no fast way to their destination, and they're forced to use nearby sources for survival.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Most probably a night elf warrior. They have a powerful opportunity to be a tough guy who keeps to himself. But that's not the only reason why. I'm also used to using a night elf male in general, and I'm used to playing a strength-based character. Those two combined, I can roleplay in my own 'home field'.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I've been here before, but so long ago that this server has changed. My expectations are high, mainly because the quality of this server is high. I'm expecting heavy interaction in-game and whenever I require some help, GMs can help me as soon as possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely maturity. It has gotten so bad in our world that immaturity has led to battles and perhaps wars. It creates chaos and unnecessary destruction. Taken to a private server realm, poor maturity can end that server if taken to enough extremity. Now, when and if a major of a server can be mature, said server has the potential to flourish and expand to what Conquest of the Horde is now. Meaning, immaturity limits expansion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the eyes of Lumarias, the cell was cold, wet, and lonely. He was hung above the ground and suspended. His feet hung loose and against the wall to his back. His head was down, the dirty blue hair covering his face. He was clothed in rags, barely covering himself. It gave no protection to the cold temperature inside the cell. Water dripped down from the ceiling to add an eerie sound every so often. It almost seemed like the life had been sapped from the night elf and he had died. But to the contrary, he was taking very light breaths. The suspension had limited his ability to breath, lack of oxygen imminent. Lumarias had lost hope in salvation.

Moments later, faint footsteps could be heard in the hallway, followed by a shrivel of light. Both effects grew larger until a man armored in Stormwind Guard's plate stood behind the bars of Lumarias' cell. The night elf glanced weakly at the steel-clad man, not enough strength to give him a snarl or frown. His expression was as if he hadn't eaten in a month. The guard, without word, would slowly open the cell after unlocking it, leaving it open and stepping forward. The metal boots echoed through the hallway, the sound ringing Lumarias' dry ears.

Once the guard was a foot away from the night elf, he doused the torch and made the cell dark as the void once again, leaving only the sound of a sword unsheathing and a satisfied grunt from the guard. Lumarias closed his eyes, as the guard lunged the end of the sword toward Lumarias' chest.

He shot open his eyes, realizing where he was physically. He was in a bar, sitting in front of a table with his head on his arms while they were on the table. Distinctly, a blurred voice came over.
"He's been there for four hours.", it said, particularly a male voice. Lumarias blinked his eyes for a few moments, grunting and lifting his head to look at his hands.
"Hey, he's coming to!", another voice called. This time, it was far more clear. He looked up, his eyes going over a sharp dressed man in white, which was probably the bartender.
"You alright there, chap?", he asked, seeming concerned but still carried his snappy attitude. Lumarias didn't say anything, rubbing his face with his right hand. The hand was a lot cleaner that the hand in his dream. It took him a great while, but he spoke.
"I'd like something cold and refreshing. Non-alcoholic." The request was immediately carried out, as the sharp dressed man went to grab a mug and filling it. Beside Lumarias was the other man, and he spoke once again.
"You look as if you had a horrible nightmare.", said the man. Lumarias looked at him suspiciously, causing the man to look reluctant. ".. Did I say something wrong?" Lumarias looked back before him, now accompanied by a mug of juice. Lumarias didn't care of the origin, for as long as it quenched his dehydrated thirst, he was content. Without delay, he drank down the liquid with three or so gulps, leaving the pint half full. He placed it back on the table, paying the man with twenty pieces of silver. He stood, grabbing his greatsword and walking out of the bar.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I don't think so.
Welcome to the server!