Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: micdakilla`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I like to Roleplay. I have been roleplaying for sometime. I used to play Echelonedwow on Helion(The all RP) and I hate OOC Drama and immature rpers/Metagamers/Godmodders etc.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S.A and I speak mostly english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends got me into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you because I searched for Roleplaying servers and Everyone recommended me to you guys.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a lot of Roleplaying. Ill be in Tavern Rp one night and like another the next night.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to be Bloodelf or Human and Deathknight usually. This is mostly because I like the hairstyles and then I like to play a mysterious person and deathknight just appealed to me because you can make your person really pale to make them look more mysterious.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have good roleplayers that are Mature and know when to have fun and when to be serious.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respecting others. I love this rule because people should always respect each other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will do this later when I have a better story of the character I will rp with on this server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Concerning this above. I usually think of stuff quick and fast. Me and my friend Rp and we usually dont have a plan for anything we just go with the flow and we have made stories out of stuff that would be just 1 rp. And we just have fun with it.
Hello micdakilla! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

The reason why we ask you for a story on the spot is because we need to see your work in action. While being spontaneous is a good thing for roleplaying, you still need to finish that story at one point or another before you apply for Gruntship in the future! Keep this in mind.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy