Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: himan123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am one of those players that takes a pride in RP. Not one that's "OMGZorZ PvP Total pwnage lolcaek!" I honestly like having an intellectual argument with someone that is not four years old.. no offense to the younger players of course. All in all, I simply play casually and moderately, and enjoy the fun RP brings to the table.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the USA, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft via a friend, and I've been hooked ever since. Only recently though, did I find the joy of RP servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server while randomly searching the web, looking for something to intrigue me. CoTH sounded like a well-built, and well managed RP server, so I figured to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most types of RP, although calm, casual talking seems to be my cup of tea. I will occasionally take that risk, or join that fight, but I seem to stay out of trouble most of the time. I only fight when I need to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would probably be a Elf. Their lore is rich, and they seem to have a leg on everyone else. Although, that's just my opinion...

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are that it be not littered with people just seeking random places to congregate. Other then that, I simply wish to have fun on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My rule that I loved the most would be the grammar and spelling. Honestly, this is the most important part of RP, and I love servers that enforce it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I wish to complete this later, when I can think of a story.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing much, other than I hope to have fun!
Hello himan123! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy