Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help with my new character that I'm rolling! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CotH! I've decided to roll a new character; a Night Elven Huntress named Aritha.
So far, I've gotten that she is a rebel to her kind, meaning she doesn't flow smoothly with Night Elven ritual's or their way of life. Thus, I want her to be banished from Teldrassil, however still have Night Elf friends outside.
She is 427 years old, 6'7", and around 195 lbs, and is Neutral-Good. She has Green, long hair, with green, scar shaped markings on her face. She always wears leather and chain-mail clothing, and really likes socializing. She thinks freely, takes kindly to everyone, but remains wary of Undead, and Warlocks. She also wants to meet someone like her, who also feels like rebelling against the normal custom's of the Night Elven culture.
I need some help with the History part, and if anyone wants to be somehow related to her, just tell me. :D
Thanks CotH!
Mainly, the history of Night Elves is basically. . .

-Seven Years ago, the third war, they were found once again by all non-Kalimdor races (Everything but Tauren) and had the World Tree, Nordrassil, destroyed and thus lost their immortality.

-Some time after that, Teldrassil was created as a new home for the Night Elves.

-Before that, nothing much happened at all unless you're older then 7,000.
Not to be nitpicky or anything, but I do have one question:

Why is she 300 lbs if she's only 6'7?

Hell, I'm 6'7 and weigh like 170--I'm thin, but I'm not anorexic. Unless she's either hugely muscly, obese, or has a titanium skeleton, I can't think of a reason for a wispy Elf chick to weight that much. :S
hiddengecko Wrote:Not to be nitpicky or anything, but I do have one question:

Why is she 300 lbs if she's only 6'7?

Hell, I'm 6'7 and weigh like 170--I'm thin, but I'm not anorexic. Unless she's either hugely muscly, obese, or has a titanium skeleton, I can't think of a reason for a wispy Elf chick to weight that much. :S
on the Height Guide, it said highest for females is 6'8 so I lowered it slightly, and theWeight Guide said highest is 427 lbs or so, so I lowered it accordingly. BTW How in God's name are you 6'7"??? You sure you don't mean 5'7"??? :D
No, I'm six-foot-seven. Or six-foot-eight, it varies with my posture. 300 lbs for that height is absurdly heavy, especially for a woman--maybe if she was an exceptionally beefy Tauren female, but she's an Elf. Elves are light, graceful and all that, and I'm pretty sure that canonically they are never obese.
hiddengecko Wrote:No, I'm six-foot-seven. Or six-foot-eight, it varies with my posture. 300 lbs for that height is absurdly heavy, especially for a woman--maybe if she was an exceptionally beefy Tauren female, but she's an Elf. Elves are light, graceful and all that, and I'm pretty sure that canonically they are never obese.
Oh ok, thank you for the help, and changes have been made accordingly.
GeneralDefyre Wrote:
hiddengecko Wrote:No, I'm six-foot-seven. Or six-foot-eight, it varies with my posture. 300 lbs for that height is absurdly heavy, especially for a woman--maybe if she was an exceptionally beefy Tauren female, but she's an Elf. Elves are light, graceful and all that, and I'm pretty sure that canonically they are never obese.
Glad to help! 195 is still a little beefy for an Elf her height, but it sounds like she's just quite athletic rather than made of adamantium now. :P
hiddengecko Wrote:
GeneralDefyre Wrote:
Glad to help! 195 is still a little beefy for an Elf her height, but it sounds like she's just quite athletic rather than made of adamantium now. :P
OK thank you so much for your help! :D