Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fridh1337`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Simon and I'm 17 years old and I find myself having a mature behaviour which I do bring to the game when I play.
I don't like when people go like rambo when roleplaying etc. So yeah I'm a mature and serious player that wants some e-fun and excitement.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden and swedish but I do speak english and some german..also some italian and spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was a few years ago when I went in 5th grade (11 years old). My friend got the game which my cousin also did so they told me to buy it and so I did.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I google'd "WoW private roleplay" as I've been looking for a good roleplay-server to World of Warcraft so I found this one and it looks good.
Also this one seems more serious and more active than any other I've found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Depends in what mood I am IRL.
But I don't like fighting RP.
I'm more into relaxed rp and action and danger stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Must be Human rogue or warrior as I like to RP a thug or a guard/soldier.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I will have a good time playing here and get some nice roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None I think.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story about my character.
--------------------------------------------
There was a boy named Gern Azoil. He was a normal kid in a big and rough city. Gern was 10 years old when everything happend.
Gern's mom, Uzita Azoil, asked him nicely if he could go buy some cheese in a store in the old town.
Gern did as his mom told him.
Gern and his mom lived in a small "apartment" near the harbor area in Stormwind City, alone as Gern's father left them before he was born.

Gern arrived in Old Town. He saw two men in an alley, whispering to him that he should come closer and so Gern did.
The two men pushed up Gern to the wall, withdrawing a knife towards Gern's throat. They told him to steal cheese in the store across the street.
As Gern was extremly scared he did what he was told to.
He went into the store, took some cheese and ran out back to the alley noticing that the men wasn't there anymore.
Gern ran home with the cheese. When he arrived at the "apartment" his mom asked if something happend and Gern just answered "No"...

To Be Continued.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
-
Hello Fridh1337! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you..Alot!
I've checked both the rules and the policies a few times now.
I've also checked out your Wiki.

/Fridh.