Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The right procedure do get connected didn't work for me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CotH !

Now I've been trying to reconect on CotH after a long while and it seems its not as simple as it should be... or perhaps I am making myself trouble for no reason.

I tried to register to this site http://account.conquestofthehorde.com/r ... s_recovery as I believed it was there I had to go to be able to connect on the game but I couldn't I would keep recieving this error saying It was not valid and such... In fact I put the exact info's as on CotH but it still didn't work for the creation.

So after a while I tried to register directly on Trinity and it turned out still nothing was working...

Please do not be rude with me if you think I simply didn't look enough and that you believe this post is a spam, I haven't been doing that sort of stuff as my work and school took a lot of time of my hands !

Thank you for your understanding !
The registration thingy is case sensitive, so you should type your forum name and email exactly as they appear on the coth forums. That could be the issue.
I'm afraid it didn't work even so I copied exacly the same thing as on the forum.
Are you using the same email, password, account name as well?
When I tried to register on the miniMANAGER here's what it says :Your login information doesn't match a user on the forums. Please create an account on the forum and use the same username and email from there. Keep in mind that both the username and email are case-sensitive! They must match your forum account exactly.
Even so I do everything correctly.
Did you copy and paste them over?
Make sure you type in everything correctly as in -
Same exact password (Do remember it is caps sensitive).
Same user name (Again, caps sensitive).
Maybe you signed up with a different email for CoTH, check what that email was and enter it for creating a server account.
When I write my username (jak13) down when I go to enter the password the ''j'' automatically hits the cap, I had tried several times before without knowing of the caps sensitive and everytime I go back on the site to try and register my username is automatically there with with a big ''J'' and even one pin in the password area... so yea its a bit weird.
Type j. Wait for it to become J. Then type another j, go back and delete the cap J and continue. Might work.
I'm afraid it's not working... wow I could either be unlucky or really noob but I doub't its any of those. It's weird that my browser remember me going there if I haven't fully registered yet.
Hmm, can you say exactly what you're doing? o_o
jak13 <--- copy this and paste.
I really did all that I've been trying out from time to time for about a month. I actually gave up at some point but I really miss the RP... So yea I tried copying/pasting or writing all of it and it still doesn't work maybe its something wrong with my internet browser or I don't know...
Oh my god that's right ! There was something wrong with Firefox I tried with Windows Explorer and everything worked out ! Forgive me for my lack of knowledge... now everything's fine ! Thanks a lot everyone.