Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ZXGenesis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love roleplaying, i played on echelonedwow until it shut down and couldn't get enough roleplay, i had multiple characters for multiple roleplays. im in highschool, i love playing video games, and i stand up for what i believe in lol

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA
English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Dads friend showed us, and i played retail for about 5 years, then started on Private RP servers

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
i found CotH on google, and it seems like a pretty good RP server, is not too crowded

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i enjoy them all, i enjoy playing a life that anything can happen

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Usually blood elf deathknights
blood elfs are just cool, they have a cool lore, good gone evil
and DKs are just my favorite class, i usually RP with DKs

What are your expectations of this server?:
Alot of RP less drama and fairness

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
no godmodding, on my last server, so many people godmodded and made there own items that killed people with the click of a button, it was so annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A man..a man who never looked back, never had second though, who had the instinct to leap without looking. A soldier, he was, but for the wrong side, he slaughtered for all the wrong reasons. one night he was assigned to raid a village, there in which he found a young girl, that just felt different when he seen her, she was just a toddler at the time. There the soldier turned on his men, in order to protect the girl and her family, it was there he died. 20 years later, he was found walking through the forest, half dead, yet with still a breath. His intentions..to find the girl, and protect her, and take vengeance...he is a knight of vengeance, a knight of life and death, he is a death knight...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello ZXGenesis! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Remember to capitalize those "I"s!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Woot ;) no i jsut gotta make a profile lol, my main is gonna be DK xD lol see you in game