Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: pedrosartori`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm not the best RP player in the world.
I like to play that kind of game because i can be everyone that i wanna be, and it give us some kind of freedom.
I want to be a RP Player better than i am acctualy and this game can help me.
I want to improve my English too and this game will help me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Brazil so my primary language is Portuguese but i'm very confortable with English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when i was at my cousins's house, they showed me the game and i really liked it!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server game because my friend showed me and then i liked because it is RP so i think that i'll enjoy the game

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What I like best in a role play is that you can do what you want, and do unimaginable journeys and more incredible is that it can be with other people on your side.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't think that i have a favourite race, but i really like Hunters, they are very fast and they can use bows, have animals, and a lot more. I don't know why, but i identify with them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, i hope that the game could help me with some aspects that i've already said in "First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player" and more than that, i hope that i find good friends and have some fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think it's part of "Knowing When to quit" because yes, RP is somewhat complicated for new players. The jogador it must have total understanding of what is ON and OFF , for me, this is very important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, to do an history i think that i need to have more knowledge about the world of WoW so, i think that i can tell you may story at other time, and i think that i need more time to create a good history.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
At the moment, i think that all my questions have been answered, so i just hope that the GM like my intro and let me get in the WoW World.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.