Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Powerman6766`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well what can I Say...I started playing World Of Warcraft back in burning crusade and fell in love with it ever since. I am a light hearted player with a good sense of humor as well as a helpful and some what serious side when called for.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Ohio, In the United States. I speak English and German. English being my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I was looking into a game to play online, and I happen to stumbled across World Of Warcraft and thought to my self "sure why not" and yeah, so here I am.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I love to role-play, I do play d&d with friends of mine and I am a dungeon master (I know geeky but hey I enjoy it! lol). I happened to find it in a Google search for Word Of Warcraft Private servers that did RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of RP (except erp). I love to play with a decent number of people (15 or more)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say warrior, human. Warriors tend not to follow a relgion of any kind and they can be either good or "evil". As well well they are up close and personal, they make good role-play charters from any thing from a wanderer to a solider in an army and even maybe a king or lord of a land.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not so sure yet, I just made my account and now I am filling out this introduction, But from what I read and understood it seems like it is going to interesting.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rule number one: Respect. With out respect the server would be in chaos with those who like to "bash" others and cause grief.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((this is from a bit of my own writing, it is far to large to post the whole thing so I am just going to post a sample of it if that is ok, if not I can always add more later. Mind you this is a real ruff copy as I have not finalized the work yet)) A clap of thunder out side. It was rain as it has not done so for in ages. Everything seemed to be so tense in the air as if the whole world had taken a breath and was waiting to exhale it. A cry came out from the chapel in the northern part of town. “Abomination!” There was also a woman there lying dead on the floor and the priest as well. He was holding in his arms what seemed to be an infant. The alter boy was standing near by. “Quick boy, go wake the elders! Tell them it is urgent!” And with that, the boy raced off in the the dark, cold, rainy night. He pounded on the door of the first elder. "Who the hell is pounding on my door at this hour?" the elder thought to himself. As he opened the door, he saw a little boy, soaked from the rain and covered in mud. “Go home at once!” said the elder, but the boy did not budge. “The priest has told me to awaken you sir, and that you are to come at once to the chapel." Grumbling, the elder slipped on his robes and headed out to the chapel. In the mean time, there was a man dreaming. In his dream a child was born, but like no other. He was different in such a way. And with that Malice woke up. “Hmm...” he said to himself, “something is different tonight. I can feel it.” And with that he grabbed his staff and cloak and headed off to the chapel as well. Meanwhile at the chapel, the priest and the elder were standing over and starign at the infant as if it was a plague. “You know what we must do," said the priest to the elder. The elder nodded and drew from his side a dagger and handed it to the priest. The priest took the knife and dipped it in some holy water and said a small prayer, “God forgive me!" As he got ready to stick the knife down in to the helpless infant, all of the sudden the doors busted open. “Stop!” said a man in a commanding voice, “do not harm this child!” And with that the priest stop and looked up at the man half dazed. Dressed in dark blue robes and with staff in hand, Malice was not a force to be reckoned with. “Pass the infant to me,” he said. The priest hesitated. “Malice you know what must be done.” Malice replied, “The child has done no harm to you, why must you kill it?” The priest looked at him dumbfounded for a minute then said “You must ask? Look at it! It is an unnatural being. A halfing, it the son of a bastard demon and a mother whore! It has no place among us.” And with that the priest went to stick the knife in the chest of the infant. But as quick as ever Malice said something under his breath and the priest stop clenching his hand. “Blasted mage! What have done to me?” “I have done nothing to you, it is what you have done to your self! I warned you to stop, but you ignored me.” With that, Malice let go of the priests hand. “Cant you see it is half demon! It will ruin us all!" Malice replied, “It is half human as well, and who are you to say whom lives and die? You are a priest. not a God my good sir!” With that Malice took the infant into his arms. “You will see I shall raise him as my own, and dare not one of you to stop me!” He walked out of the chapel into the pouring rain. Left standing in the chapel. the priest and elder began to talk. “What just happened here!” exclaimed the priest. “Did you not see,” said the elder, "we just let him walk on out and there is nothing we can do to stop him. The law does not prohibit the raising of a half demon now does it?” The priest flashed an angry look at the elder. “The law, the law! Well I might have you know the law may not, but I do! And mark my words Malice will pay.” With that the priest rushed out of the chapel back to his home. The elder sighed, chuckling to himself, then left the building as well.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you guys enjoy that little bit of writing.
Hello Powerman6766! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy