Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zeirna`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played on console systems for 16. I own three Playstation 3's and I'm an avid fan of RPGs such as Eternal Sonata, Persona series, and Dragon Age: Origins. I also enjoy anything by Valve, the Resident Evil trilogy, and the Silent hill series. The history behind some games peak my interest.
Just recently have I started playing WoW. I wasn't much of a computer gamer (because of terrible specs), but WoW has taken a hold of me and I can't get away.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in America and I have been to Japan and Italy a few times.
I know little Japanese or Italian, but I know very well how to speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many friends of mine were telling me how amazing it was and that I should take it into consideration about making a druid. So I did; I was immediately hooked about the lore and story behind it. It is more intellectually stimulating than other MMO's I've tried.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
On retail I could not find any server that interested me, especially since I was stuck on a PVP server. Since Cataclysm is about to arrive, many of the players in the area made a group and I met someone who used this server. They recommended it and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any type of roleplay can satisfy me; being quite easy to please. I have difficulty typing out any battles, but I am quite well in groups or conveying emotion.
Though I haven't roleplayed in a long time...
._.;

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
First is the Trolls. I can't exactly tell you why I am so attracted to them. They seem so unique, and their hair colors are pretty.
Then there is the Gnomes. I relate to them because their VERY small in comparison to other races. Just how I feel in life... short.
I had a strange interest in male sin'dorei because they reminded me of Faeries... but that's about it. XD

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to have fun. I want to learn more about wow lore and make friends.
Plus, I need to practice my roleplaying with others, albeit they will probably hate it. Heheh

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do have to go with respect here. Though it does have to be earned, and that can be hard at times, it is the most important aspect to interacting with others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
On Retail: I'm a level 56 Night elf Druid trying to help my level 42 friend out in some contested territory ( can't remember the name). And we're just chatting along, I'm not paying attention to where I'm riding; I've got auto-run on. After falling from a cliff, said friend tells me to stop running. That's when I discovered myself in the middle of a Horde encampment. All I could think was 'Oh..shhhhcrap'
So I take off as fast as my mount would let me with my buddy in front of me. We're both laughing and sobbing at the same time, well aware of our inevitable murder.

Suddenly an Elite Orc Defender drops from the sky onto my friend as he begins to cry hysterically. I'm kicked about ten feet from my mount, watching in terror as my low level friend just aggroed the entire encampment.

He tries to run, and only makes it about thirty feet before he is downed. The guards turn their attention to me, but before they could reach me I go into shadow meld and they forget I ever existed.

I stayed in shadow meld and waited for Friend to return to his corpse, only for him to be killed yet again. I laughed, but eventually was discovered and practically beheaded.

And no, that isn't the first time something like that has happened.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I honestly hope I filled this without any punishing faults.
But on a side note, I'm glad to even be on this site and I hope to meet new people and have some splendid adventures.
Hello Zeirna! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy