Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Formal Thank You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to honestly thank everyone that attended the RP at the farm last night. I know some of it may not have gone smoothly, but when you get -that- many people in a large text brawl, no one really expects it to.

I enjoyed every bit of it, and from what I hear, a lot of the others did to. It worked, overall, very well and proves that large plots can most certainly work on this server. I hope that even more RP events like that unfold =D
Likewise, I think Siv and Kendei haven't really seen the last of each other. Unless Siv gets himself killed somewhere else first, which is entirely plausible.
That was, indeed, fantastic. It made my entire day, possibly my entire week, and I'm not even a major player in the storyline. The level of respect shown between players was truly stellar, and something I hope we remember and continue to replicate.

I was also impressed at the fact that other than one or two saps, nobody actually smacked anyone else, even accidentally! (Even with me accidentally throwing down what thankfully turned out to be a harmless totem!)

We all deserve... ah, if I say cake I know what'll happen... all right, comfort food of your choice. It was an honor playing with y'all, and I'm looking forward to next time!
PIE!!