Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seanthedead`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am somebody who prefers the experience more than the reward. I would much rather progress though a game, while learning and developing as a player; than start with the game already played for me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Liverpool, England - so naturally my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I purchased World of Warcraft after constant hounding from friends, as for Rp'ing it didn't try it until nearly a year after I started playing. It

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Honestly? COTH was the first server that came up on google, but it was not the first server I have tried. I have played on Echeloned wow and Prologue; but found I couldn't fully experience Rp on them. I have finally decided to try out this server, the thing that threw me off the first time was the introductory system, but now I see it is one of the most promising features

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess I prefer combat themed RP to any other type mainly due to the fact it is always exciting and allows you to further develop your character. Also I enjoy traveling Rp, this is because depending on the company you keep and the people you meet, you will always to get a different experience.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite has to be the Human Warrior, mainly because it can fit so many roles; a guard, a bandit; maybe even an arena combatant. There is so much choice and so many roads to choose from.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mainly just somwhere I can Role play uninterrupted by OOC'ers, and with like minded people with the same goals.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the introductory system as it allows you to filter out any spammers or anyone who is just there to cause trouble. No other servers have this feature which makes your server unique, and possibly the best.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A armies of the horde filled every corner of Tarren Mill, fences were crushed and citizens thrown aside just to bare the colossus crowds that had come to protect their land.

V'eldras had come alone, not a wise move he thought; but then who else could he bring? He felt himself being smothered by the crowds, barely managing to breathe as the air was so clustered. He eventually found himself being carried by the movement of the crowd, down towards the fields that bordered the Forsaken village. After a long period of shouting and shoving there was silence. V'eldras, barely managing to see past the thousands in front of him, managed to catch a glimpse of the great troll general "Jahraka". The tusked beast of war stood at the head of the crowds atop an uprooted tree, and began to speak.

"Armies of the Horde... you come today for glory;
You come today for peace
You come today to protect what you hold closest to you
Do you not?"

There was an instantaneous cheer of agreement in the crowds, a vigorous roar of unison. Then the troll spoke again.

"No... you come today; because you must.
Because if not there would be nothing
No glory, no peace.
The lands would be owned by the alliance
We would be victimized and driven from our homelands.
No... People of the horde. Today... you come to die a hero...

The crowds cheered. V'eldras looked around others had clearly been disheartened by the speech, the troll was not known for raising moral. He was know for slaying without mercy, and getting the job done.

A horn echoed throughout the valley, a signal that a battle was about to rage. Many reached for their weapons, others drew their bows and prepared for a fight. V'eldras reached over his shoulder and pulled out a long cobalt blade, merely purchased from a traveling trader on the outskirts of Durotar.

There was a loud noise, V'eldras turned in awe; only to be greeted by a stampede of finely armored men charging their way towards them. V'eldras took a deep breath and readied his stance, perhaps the troll was right; maybe he would die today. But one thing was certain; if he was to die, it would be by the blade of battle...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The story I told was that of my very first RP experience, and was probably my most exciting moment on Wow. I am aware the troll would not speak like that, I need to brush up on my Trollish some time soon ;)

Apart from that, just thank you and I hope to see you all soon.
Welcome to the server!