Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Looking for a Mentor of Sorts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not and I feel like a complete noob for asking it but I was curious if someone might be willing to take me in as a student to the server. It would be nice if someone wouldn't mind listening to my badgering of server and lore questions and let me bug them, so first off I'm not looking for someone who will be a smartellic about it. Just someone who doesn't mind helping out a nooblet here and there from everything from server oks to character development to questions what was the name of that Kingdom Arthus came from again?
If you want to add Bailey ingame, you can whisper me anytime :)
I'd be glad to help some of the time. With money, lore, server policies, etc. Whatever you need help with. I was rather nervous when I started playing here too.

PM me anytime you'd like. If I'm ingame (the character list is available), feel free to pester me there too. Or ask for some rp.
Sure. Throw me a line at Del, Wilhelm, Narm, Necronium, etc.
Want to say thanks for the quick responses, and don't worry I'll get around to bugging you all ;)
Ah, it's easy to get accustomed to. Also, you can whisper me on any of the below.
Just a few quick praises and I'll post them here to keep from threading it up.
1) Love the addition of NPCs all over, makes the world a lot more alive.
2) The troops are garrisons and recruits at starting areas are just epic, no other word for it.
3) The fact that quests still give full XP after they gray out really helps take a lot of the grind out of leveling, which will in turn generate a lot more time for roleplaying.
4) Love the addrp item, makes getting out there and roleplaying a lot quicker and easier.
5) So far, nothing but good things about the server so thanks for hosting it and accepting my introduction.
You can whisper myself as well, have a list at the bottom and to the left there. :3
Actually, I think anyone you ask in-game would be more than happy to assist you, including me.
If you'd like, you can also take a portal to GM Island. It's the general OOC area, and you can get a lot of lore help and character criticism there.