Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: LieuR`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My real name is Benjamin, I come from denmark and I'm fifteen (15) years old, though I'm turning sixteen this february! I've been roleplaying on various of games, including san andreas multiplayer, warcraft, that kind of stuff. I really find it really funny to play, and I love playing my character, advancing up as I roleplay, creating my character to simply make it unique. I always loved to roleplay, I'm that kind of nerd who just likes to sit and play at the computy all day and make tons of friends. I think I got plenty on my MSN list who are from various of countries all around the world, and I simply love to communicate with them, I find the internet to a great use to get new friends. However, saying all this makes it look like I've got no life. That's not true. I still tend to make my homeworks, hang out with my friends now and then, work, and all that regular stuff, you know.. I've been looking around the internet, especially google for quite a while now, really trying to find a capable world of warcraft roleplaying server, and well, I think my lucks finally hit me! I'm really looking forward to speak and to meet with you all, and I think it'll be a great event!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark, pure dane. I speak danish fluenty, and almost English as well, since I've blatently learned english from since I was eight years old, and to be honest, I write nothing but English when I'm on my computer. I'm afraid I'll loose my ability to speak and write danish some day (LOL). I speak a TINY bit of deutch too, but I'm really horrible at it, even though I had it in school for two years.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I'd say... first I hated it, couldn't stand it, thought it looked too nerdy. Then I was in school, and my friend started to speak about it. When he explained me about the various things you could do and such, I simply couldn't prohibit from buying it and trying it out. I really think it's a nice game, and I enjoy playing it, if I play with some capable players.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, as I stated in the first question, I've really been searching google for ages, I swear. I was about this server page once, but everything seemed quite confusing for me. I think I'll be able to do good here, and now I really want to give this a shot. This server looks really capable, and the requirenments to join (such as this introduction thread idea) is really the best. Tired of roleplaying with people who can't roleplay, and this definitely looks DECENT!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Probably the idea to be just in pairs, mostly.. I like having someone being in my family ICly, then we go out on adventure, progressing, and who knows how it'll end! All those various types of roleplays, thieves, heroes, it's quite exciting. So most probably to put it all together: Action, danger, pairs!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human and blood elves. Both rogues, I don't know why, but it just appeals so much to me. I'm not really a professional in the skills etc of the rogue or anything, but I just think it's a really fit, cool class. Along with the human and the blood elf race, it just makes a perfect match for me, I like their looks and it's just what I think is coolest and looks best.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I've probably stated it all above already, but I'll say it again. All this introduction requirements and suchs, simply makes me think that just the real professionals are around here. I'd really like to try this server out, and if it fits my expectations, well, I'm quite sure I'll stay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the laungage rule, is the one which appeals to me the most. I'm tired of getting on any kind of server, just seeing people starting to flame at each other, being racists and such, and nothing happends towards those whose saying this kind of lunatic madness?!
I just like a peacefull OOC chat, where no one bare grudges with each other, and simple won't start talking about mad stuff.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
George, fourty-five years old and a father to two sons and one daugther, pushed himself up from his bed, glancing around with his tiny eyes, seemingly slightly dizzy.
He thought back about yesterdays party at the pub; sighing deeply.
All the violence and swearing across the bar, people jabbing each others jaws, an unbelieveable mad, but still romantic pair, sat and french-kissed each other on one of the chairs.
George quickly threw a punch towards the other guys nose, making him knock-out, and fall to the floor immediately. The fight had ended. The crowd was gone awkwardly quiet and George stood emotionless in front of his enemy. The guy was laying still on the floor, didn't seem to be moving. George wiped his mouth, glancing around the crowd who suddenly was shouting his name, louder and louder. Normally, George wasn't this kind of guy, he was just an average farmer, trying to make his income.. But when it comes to bullies, raping his seven year old daughter and left her almost fadingly dead on the public street, there's not limits on how far it could go. George leaned back into the bed, closing his eyes from the pain, stiffling around in his body and fell asleep; awaiting justice from the law.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, just like to say I'm looking forward to see what mistakes I've done, if any, and I'd also like to add that my story was quite improvised, I really had no idea what to write about, just thought back about a book I've read and made up some things, adding something to it and such.
Welcome to the server!