Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cillib`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a very social player, even considering my inactivity. Once I play I just play until my fingers vibrate with exhaustion but like most people nowadays I don't have time to spend hours upon hours on World of Warcraft. Hopefully those vibrant core hours are enough. Very little of the interest I have in World of Warcraft is the game itself, the rest of it is the community and the deep lore constructed over many games. It keeps pulling me back in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden and my primary language is Swedish, though my vocabulary in English is likely greater when it comes to issues relating to fantasy.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft through my gamer friends when they convinced me to play Warcraft 3. I didn't play much of the "matches" but I played custom games as well as the campaign and absolutely loved the premise the minute I started.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I'm not going to lie up some fantastical story here. I turned to google and it guided me here, but from what I've read the site is very attuned to my interests. It seems to take a very serious stance on roleplaying, which I do as well, even though I do love to have fun with it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The core of my roleplay stems from the tavern roleplay where you get to meet so many personalities. Intrigues, emotions and rare honesty are what make my Thunder cats ho!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a difficult question. I have the most experience with a night elf rogue because of their feral nature and life of the pariah that rogues tend to live, but in all honesty I just adore Blood Elves as a race, especially their attitude, and priests have always held a special place in my heart, even if I've never played one properly.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a lot of people to build an involving story with and just have fun. The kind of fun where you're wrapped up in your blanket all alone in your apartment and the entire world seems to bend to the roleplay. Tears, both of joy and of sadness.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I have to say respect. Having played on retail roleplaying servers I know how quickly one bored and wicked person can ruin an entire evening of wonderful roleplaying. With enforced common sense like this I can barely imagine what could happen.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I don't know what Gruntship is but color me curious, I suppose.) The rogue's rebellious ways never did coincide with the wishes of her friends and any argument on the issue of war would end for her with the alleys sheltering her.

In a world of so much war the issue just brought ire to her mind. She could never let go of the lives she'd seen snuffed out just because someone signed the order. Living in the shadows she knew that no one was righteous enough to lead an army to war.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no questions in particular except for when I might enjoy the experience for myself. As for comments I have loads but I'll limit it a bit. How much time do I have to spend farming things to look respectable and what kind of roleplay might I expect on alliance and horde respectively?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

As for your questions we have something special for items! Its the .addrpitem command. What you do is you take a item ID for example we'll use Orcish Longbow (ID - 36882) and then add 200000 to it. So .addrpitem [36882] + [200000] = 236882. Using this command will spawn a statless, requirementless item which can be used for RP! And for the types of RP you'll find. Theres not a lot of difference between the two factions in waht RP happens. Theres all kinds of RP, except bad RP.