Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dracosna`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy a lot of RPG games such as Dragon Age, simply because of the in depth story telling in them as well as then jumping to other games such as Team Fortress 2 or League of legends. I like exploring the environments in games because it is just nice to sit back and admire the artists works.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England. Primary Language of English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for something new to play, as i had never played an MMO before, i decided that looking at the most succesful one would be a good place to start. Hooked me like a fish.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a new RP server to play on, i'd tried other servers but i found them to be filled with ERP and other such distastfull ideas of roleplay. When i saw how in depth this server looked at its players i thought that it looked good to try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Probally a more relaxing tavern roleplay, the action ones are fun but i find they they soon turn into "You can't kill me i'm evil" and "You can't kill me i'm good" it just gets dull after a while. I generally like to roleplay as a pair due to the fact that it holds more things to talk about during the RP and more chance for better interaction.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm that's a difficult choice, I suppose it'd have to be between a Tauren Druid, Dwarf Hunter or Undead Mage. Due to the fact that they used to be some of my characters but i'm sorry that i cannot provide you with a full answer i just can't choose between them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To grasp me in exciting in depth roleplay, where i can just... well have an actual good time out of roleplaying unlike other such servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the Humility rule at it seems to happen to me often simply because i won't jump into someone else's Roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I feel that i will write a story later if gruntship becomes somewhat available for me to achieve.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes actually, do we start at our races dedicated starting zone or do we get to choose?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.