Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Speed`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I was pvp and rp player on retail. I stopped playing cause of lack of money. I was roleplaying on retail for some time with couple of different characters, but my main rp happened on a private server of my friend's. My friends and me roleplayed in three. We were involved in lore of warcraft when we played for the most part but we also had some sessions where we had almost nothing to do with lore. Like that i learned how to roleplay and as a storyteller of some kind I improved my imagination. I think I am an open player. I like to start things, making my ideas come to life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Poland. My primary language is Polish. I learn English for like 6-7 years. I can communicate in english though I might not understand various words.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was around 10 years old my cousin brought me Warcraft III. We played it a lot. I really loved this game. Soon when I started playing campaign the storyline just stunned me. It was amazing. From that moment i was playing warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As I mentioned before I have no money on retail but I really want to roleplay. I find Warcraft's lore best of all other games out there so I googled "wow rp private server". And there you are. Also your server name is really good, I love Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Which one I enjoy the most? I'd have to say roleplaying in group of people. Around 5 people focused on same thing, Day of the Dragon type thing. I also like guild rp focused around one race or class.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be Trolls. They have really great culture. They are oldest humanoids of Azeroth. I like their way of being: chilled, sometimes crazy and smart.
My second favorite are Taurens. They are somewhat similar to Trolls because their culture is also old and very well built.
And class... Shaman. I just love shamans. Love their pvp. This class is very good for rp also cause using shaman we can roleplay as many subclasses, like:
- Witch Doctor
- Runemaster
- Farseer
- Shadow Hunter
- Summoner
and many more.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that this will be something I've been searching for. And I've been searching for a good solid server where there is no or minimum ooc talk and action. Place where whenever you find someone you can roleplay with a bit and maybe create a new storyline. Just a server where players and GMs are focused on rp and helping it improve.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit
I think this one cause I do not really want to ooc. Especially during some rp. I always follow the rule that everything can be roleplayed. Afk can be explaind as thinking very long, meditating or disconnect as a new theme where character suddenly disappeared and we must find out why. But I think if ooc is needed than I can always /w.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm sure that I want to fill this in the future.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any help of getting rp gear? Any hidden npc with rare goods, maybe gift from GM for something which helped the community or we just have to grind it our own way?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

As for your questions we have something special for items! Its the .addrpitem command. What you do is you take a item ID for example we'll use Orcish Longbow (ID - 36882) and then add 200000 to it. So .addrpitem [36882] + [200000] = 236882. Using this command will spawn a statless, requirementless item which can be used for RP!