Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: YOU and [DP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this evening a few things happened in Blade's Edge Mountains between pilgrims and outsiders alike that really bothered me. This thread is not about the specific happenings but about the Draenic Pilgrimage in general.

[Image: WarCraft_Raneman021c.jpg]
THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!

I am of the belief that we/I do things a bit differently. The world is huge, dark place and we are mere motes of dust swirling around in it. So please be considerate when you decide to interact with us. We do not handle a fenstrider singlehandedly while backbound and blindfolded nor do we have private flying mounts nor can we live without food/water.
Is it really logical then that (example) a human teenager can sneak unscaved across Outland in a day when it takes three weeks for a party of experienced draenei to move across the same distance, swiftly?
Well, it's a completely viable RP method and tool to use the generic 'timeskip' copout in an RP, one that I know for a fact all of us have used at one point in another. However, I'd say that if you're going to use it (you implying any and everyone), PLEASE ask all those involved, to see if they're comfortable with it. Obviously in this scenario, not everyone involved is content with how it's turning out, so they should come to some sort of agreement.
Presuming that's directed at me. In my defense, Bragdana had been searching for three days, so they were bound to show up, aaaaaaand they were between two of his search areas, AKA the green areas.

Also, maybe the Human left at the same time as the Draenei, or maybe just a titch later, which their increased speed would fix. Also, the speed could also help them dodge all the mean beasties.

On the food and water part, perhaps the Human hunted for their food, and was loaded with water bottles for certain rituals, whilst surviving with little water in the first part. Also, perhaps the Human could have an amazing map that tells him what he needs to know about said areas.

Of course, if the two party of Draenei would disagree with interactions with said Humans, or their plotline being interrupted, then 'tis always nice to search back, discover that the Human had a reason to go after them, and also just say that the two Draenei did not heed their advice, and just continue with their party.
Except, I'll bet you anything said human was in Booty Bay three hours before. :roll:
Mmm, no, I believe said Human has been in Outlands for the last month. Of course, the Human may be different humans, yet my Human has not left Outlands.
To Danalthar;
At first I was hesitant to that many of the Hunt appearing, but I tossed the thought around in me wee head and came to look forward to the roleplay I believe would be. In the end the lot of you ended up in Nagrand we Nexlah lost your tracks. (And not underline, I know Bragdana have been out looking for Telah and I love that you chose to and made it take more than a few minutes!)

PS. There is no human, he/she/it is merely a brilliant example.
Ay, I've proposed the idea to Nexi that we retcon Brag counting upon them, have Juna meet Bragdana, Bragdana give up and etcetera. Also, the Zangarmarsh thing was primarily a timeskip. In the end, the choice to retcon is all yours.
Danalthar Wrote:Ay, I've proposed the idea to Nexi that we retcon Brag counting upon them, have Juna meet Bragdana, Bragdana give up and etcetera. Also, the Zangarmarsh thing was primarily a timeskip. In the end, the choice to retcon is all yours.
Nah, I like the Hunt finding Nexlah and us loosing your trail. I'd only wish for a clarification and have left a message for that person about such details.
May I ask which forum name you sent it to? Uth (Juna) said he got nothing.