Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: NightShadow`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is NightShadow. Most just call me night for short, I've always loved WoW Rp, but I have a passion for Orcish style Roleplay. I am mainly interested in the Mag'har Orcs or the Mok'nathal as they've always seemed to interest me. On another non RP related note. I am planning on majoring in Media Art so I am skilled in the art of Photoshop. I also have a hand at C++ or Java coding. I play football (Defensive End/Middle-Line Backer) and I wrestle. I am a Ginger (Har-har) so meh. I live in the states. I'm a pretty layed back and easy to get along with, I'm told I have a 'witty' sense of humor and I -LOVE- Five Finger Death Punch. Well, thats all you really need to know ;D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America. I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I got into WoW about 5-6 years ago when I was younger. I don't truly remember how I got into it, may have been some G4 special about it. *Shrug*

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I've been to many different Rp servers and I kept hearing CoTH's name pop up. As luck would have it I tired of some of the other Rp servers for many distinct reasons that I will not present in respect for them.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a fan of combat Rp. No not true physical PvP I like /e fighting. Although I've never really tried PvPRP . I also like group Rp, like warbands/guilds etc. Rp with a deeper meaning y'know?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite core class would have to be an Orc. If we're talking about all WoW Races then Mok'nathals have my heart ;D As for classes well, as for core classes Warrior. When it comes to prestige classes and such I'd say Bone-Crusher. Because they are the epitome of strength .

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I've heard much about this server, I am expecting mature and experienced Roleplay, and a nice, caring staff!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.

Because there are few servers that require 'Maturity' and it feels reassuring to know that it is something all players must have when entering this server of Roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the early time's of the city of Lordaeron lived simple undertaker named , Devin Detierious. He had no wife no children and no family, his life was 'dull' to say the least. Although his job would seem dull to many, to him it was his life. Having spend most of his life with the deceased starting as an undertakers apprentice along side his dad at age seven, preparing them for their funerals etc. When he turned fourteen his father passed unlike most he felt almost nothing as death was nothing new to him. He prepared his fathers body like any other client and moved on. Over the years he began to become more and more intrigued with the dead. Hearing of others that share his interest known as necromancers but as he did his research his learned that Necromancers feed on the energy of the living and this was ot what he wanted! He simply just wanted to become more in-tune with the dead.

But as fate would have it he'd continue to study in the history of Necromancers learning that there was a type of being that shared some necromantic abilities but did -not- feed off of the energy of the living. Graven Ones. Years would pass as his obsession between the Graven Ones would grow , living as they would live, thinking how they would think but surprisingly it wasn't a big change from his normal life style and seeing as he wasn't that un-average and had little no friends. No one truly tried to interfere in his life style having not noticed the simple undertaker. Not until he began to study in the black arts. As he'd begin to learn how to reanimate the dead. This was a problem. Not many would take kindly to this causing him to keep his life even more secluded therefore. He quit his job and lived in solitude almost never leaving his house unless it was dire or unless it was the peak of night. Years would pass as his powers would have grown immensely people would begin to become suspicious Devin would begin to grow weary.

Planning on leaving Lordaeron all together he'd plan on starting unnew. That was until the prince had returned. As the scourge forces would begin to tear Lordaeron City asunder he wouldn't try and escape his fate. He knew his time of the living was over. As he was slain along with the entire city he was soon reborn into the Scourge forces as an undead. Enslaved by the Lich King , He worked as a Necromancer having all the basic abilities of one in hand , he'd begin to draw closer to the darker sides of Necromancer almost falling astray from his path of a Graven One. That was until he was freed by the Banshee Queen Sylvannas his life under scourge rule had come to an abrupt halt. He was free having gained his will back he continued to train in the ways of a Graven One. Having almost mastered his skill he grew fond of a certain Forsaken by the name of Putress. Studying under the Grand apothecary like many others. He'd soon begin to focus on the ways of an Apothcary but not letting it interfere with his Graven One ways.

More and more time would pass as Putress would begin to manipulate his mind against the living , growing a strong loathing feeling towards them. After having his apothecary abilities tested he was soon brought into the Grand Apothecary society having access to all new kinds of ingredients as he'd soon become affiliated with mostly poisons and diseases as he would have helped in the designing of the disease known as "The New Plague". But please don't think he had forgotten his other duties within this time his Graven One powers had almost reached their peak. Come time of the gate which he would have taken direct part in, helping kill both horde and alliance as the New Plague destroyed almost everyone on the battle-field he would have felt a small sense of pity. As putress was slain, and sylvannas punishing all those who had taken part in the Wrath gate accordingly he had fled. Fearing his eternal demise not willing to accept his fate he had cowardly ran from his punishment. Living for the rest of his days alone in soliditude, doing nothing but looking over the dead, and conjuring new and effective poisons.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Would I be able to ICly Rp a Mok'nathal?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Unfortunately we do now allow half-races, which the Mok'nathal fall under. Theres a number of smaller reasons, but thats the main one.