Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: voodoo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello my name is voodoo this is my first roleplay realm I've ever tried. I've been roleplaying for many years now. I find it fun and also a way of expressing my creative writing :) I hope to join your community and to roleplay with people and experience a new way of gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the US. Central America. English is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend a few years ago brought me to a server. But I recently stumbled upon this server when surfing online. I enjoy roleplay and had never thought there would be a roleplay realm on wow and would like to try :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server when surfing online and looking at other servers. And noticed yours was a roleplay server so I wanted to try :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern Roleplay, Fantasy Roleplay, Adventure

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren Shaman. Tauren because they are part of a large community and strong players. Shamans because they are powerful with the power of healing and power!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a great community with friendly players. Serious roleplays. And most of all, people just having fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The god moding rule. No one really respects god moding players. They really ruin the fun of roleplay and not to mention they seem to be the type that always interfers with your story line.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
voodoo was raised in a large tribe of shamans to help protect the city of thunder bluff. His intention is to become the best shaman there is and set out on his journey followed by a few of his fellow friends if he runs into any on the way.

Though the world of Azeroth is changing, and the scourge are setting in. Now all of Azeroth and horde must band together to over come and defend the world of Azeroth!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all. I hope to join you guys in your great community :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^