Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: cdn1065`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Nathan,and I am a twenty-one (21) year old who loves role-play,I love to write,and I'm abit nerdy and like to play RPG games that provide some sort of war,though I perfer shooting games,too.I like to write any type of story just about.I also enjoy making poems,though I like Acrostic the most.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born in the U.S.A,I speak some what German and I speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for a game in 05 and I saw Warcraft III,and I liked War games like I said a few moments ago.In some cases I like magic so I tried it out.I enjoyed it and the lore it provided.I saw World of Warcraft so I tried it out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I didn't like the Role-play on World of Warcraft,so I decided to find a private server because a friend spoke about it to me.I wanted a Role-play server that was private for some fun and I saw yall as the number 1 rp server.I decided,"Well,hey!Seems a Role-play Private Server is out!"so I decided to try yall.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any Role-play.Throw any random at me,though I like the Battling of a Troll Tribe or maybe some Village,Capital,or Town battle Role-play.It's just something I've always found fun to try out.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like trolls mostly.Why?The way they speak I enjoy Role-playing as.I also like Indians and Barbarian like things,and Trolls are in between.Their flutes and drums just make my adrenaline flow through my body.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun role-play server that allows me to enjoy myself while making others have fun.Possibly some war,and maybe Troll Tribes out there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding.I hate when people say something like,"Stabs the person in the heart and the person dies".It really gets on my nerves.I believe it breaks the whole point of Role-play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a troll,with a mother that was Jungle Troll and a father who was Forest Troll.They came from an unknown tribe,for the League of Explorers had not found out who they were.This baby's name was Druzz.His mother was Zulfi,a proud Witch Doctor of the tribe.Her name meant "Baby Witch" and that was a name of pride to the tribe.Druzz's father,Ras'Jal,was a strong beefy man who died defending the tribe in a war.Druzz didn't know about his dad,for he died three (3) months before he was born.His mom died at birth,though she left her staff for this child.Druzz wanted to be a Shadow Hunter like his dad,but he took on his mother's skin,his father's hair and tusk,but most of all,his mother's power that was shamanistic.One day when Druzz was ten (10) years old,his village was attacked.He was asleep when it happened,and the girl he loved which he lived with woke him up.Human Raiders raided his came,and he and her left.One day,they were split apart trying to make good of the weapons they found and find food.She never came back to the small tent he pitched,found from a raider who fell in combat.He now roams restless,trying to re-form the once great but unknown tribe that lurked somewhere in the forest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What type of Role-play does this server mostly use?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

As for your question we do all kinds of RP, from combat to tavern, evil to good guy, you name it, we got it. Well, except bad RP, but theres reason for that.