Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: How to get a Dragonhawk Flying Mount!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, there are, naturally, a lot of people that want a Dragonhawk for their Blood Elf. There are two in game mounts available to Blood Elfs that are Dragonhawks, Red and Yellow or Dark red and Black. This is a guide on how to get the second one.

1) Go to the Argent Tourney, Horde Tent. Bring at least 700 gold, just for safety.
2) Enter, go left and look at the side opposite of the guy with the pedestal. Or, the other side of the wall which you see when you enter. Talk to Vasarin Redmorn.
3) Do his quest, rinse and repeat until exalted with Sunreavers.
4) Once exalted, talk to the nearby Inconspicuous Panda and buy 150 "Champion's Seal".
5) Talk to Vasarin, open up buying page. Buy the Dragonhawk, learn it and go RP!
I am woundering about others for perhaps allaince? I never heared of dragonhawks before so XD I am clueless..
The only Dragonhawk you can get for Alliance is the 100 mounts one. Also, it would be incredibly rare for any Alliance member that's not a High Elf to have a Dragonhawk.
So you need 100 mounts to get it? lol

And I do not plan to rp with it just to have it for the fun of it... ooc'ly :p
Yes, you need to have 100 mounts without the Dragonhawk mount.
Sounds like fun~ I wanna get pretty much every mount for the hell of it anyways~ <3