Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Youngo11`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a friendly and very outgoing player, I like t keep to myself sometimes and be very outgoing some other times, all depends on the mood.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the USA. Philadelphia PA, my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing Warcraft since before the original World of Warcraft came out. I used to get online and play a game of Dota. When WoW came out i loved it but started playing on a private server, i used to live in a country called Lebanon. There was a free private server called Visp (Virtual isp) and it was really big, Lebanon is a small country so it was literally the only server we used to play on. considering not many people played WoW there.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Mostly forums on other websites, I read that this was a really good RP server, So I checked it out. I was a little impressed when i read your rules. honestly i loved them!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mostly a good RP with a solid simple story, perhaps a friend and i live on a farm or something like that. Other times, i like a good adventure RP, i like to be the villain. It gives me a rush of adrenaline, and i like to go crazy with power just like a villain would.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I mostly play as a Blood Elf Rogue. The rogues are sly, silent, deadly, and deal with poisons and everything that has to do with actions that are far from the path of the light. Blood elves, a graceful beautiful race. They're my favorite mostly because the way they look, Long straight hair, and strong but soft faces.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, all your requirements to make your community a friendly and mature place, I think I'll fit in perfectly to your environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity rule. Considering I hate people who are immature and start a big argument over something petty and small. Language is a very important thing to me, like one someone makes a simple mistake, example
Player X: Sorry guys I aggroed the monsters.
Player Z: You idiot! What the F*** is wrong with you retard!
There is no need for this type of language at all. I tend to ignore that type of immature behavior, considering the other person is someone i will never meet.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, I've read the option that i don't need to type this in until later, because the last time i took a long time it to do something in my intro it didn't even submit. As soon as i try to aim for Gruntship I'll have the story typed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I've explained everything about myself. My only hope is that you get this introduction, in one of your messages, you stated that you didn't have any record of this.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^