Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: vader026`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a huge fan of Warcraft lore, and I love roleplaying. Something that has dissatisfied me about Retail is the lack of a quality roleplaying community on many servers. I hope that I will be able to meet new comrades in arms on Conquest of the Horde, as well as be able to have some amazing new adventures.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and I speak English as my first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft with Warcraft 2, and have been playing as much Warcraft as I can get my hands on since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had heard there were some RP private servers out there, and when I went looking I found myself at this site. I'm very glad I did so.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love roleplay that just allows me to immerse myself into the character. It can be anything from an attack on an enemy camp to a relaxing campfire talk with my comrades.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the Human Paladin, because I see him as a bastion of righteousness and a protector of the weak. There are so many ways to roleplay as a paladin, and I love that openness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I simply expect Conquest of the Horde to give me a free environment to live out the lore of the Warcraft universe.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love that players are expected to have their characters be based in the Warcraft universe, as I have had many RP attempts where people just had no idea about the world they were "roleplaying" in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this portion of the application later, as I would like to get a feel of the server first, if that is allowed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am thankful that you have set up this server where people who love Warcraft lore like me can live their own stories in a way that Blizzard has not allowed us to.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.