Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: korail`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well what to say, Hello , My name is Korail i'm 21 years old , i'm a mmorpg player for now 5 or 6 years, I started with simple ones like conquet online or pirates king online , i'm playing mmo because I love to feel free, in a free world where i can even stay doing nothing but discovering, I play WoW for now about 2 years only private servers never played on the blizzard's servers,I play about 5 or 6 hours per day, well as a player It's all I think =3

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from morocco, and my primary language is French

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A Friend know I love games with lot of liberty so he bought Wow for me as a birth day Gift, and thats how my story with WoW just started (i was already a warcraft III and II fan)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'm looking for a Rp server that have sever rules, I'm fed up from hearing noob here noob there, and annoying discusses.... i found Conquest of the hord by using google and I hope that I'll found what i'm looking for here

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love the Rp kind a full story like : every one came up with a personal story who is the character, what's happened to him and relate that with the whole Wow story like :" i'm Tharisfall a blood elf, my parrents are dead because of the Scrourge (...story details) and i'll do anything to get my revenge from him, the man who toke everything from me, Arthas (...other details) I'm now just a simple guy who talk but i'll get more and more stronger i'll find lot of other people like me and we'll all defeat him and save our world to live in peace"

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race : Blood elfs
Class : Mage or Hunter I like be a support unit to my companions

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would love to find a world where i can build my own story and live it

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity,Keyboard skills,Faction NPC Death

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tharisfall Is a blood elf left to himself by the age of 16, his parents are dead in the battle against arthas and the undeads, his father (named Amroth ) was a brave defender of Silver moon, his mother (named Ireth) was a skilled Mage. When the Scourge decide to siege Quel'Thalas Armoth and Ireth were in the front fighting the Scourge, Before Ireth leaves she teleported Tharisfall to another dimension to protect him, once the war take end and a little peace come in Quel'Thalas , Tharisfall get teleported back, full of rage and angry, he decided to Kille the king of scourge Arthas, what do Tharisfall ignore is that no one found the corps of his parents, no one know where they are, but Tharisfall is alone and he need a guilty, and the only one was Arthas, and this is how Tharisfall's journey starts

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just wanted to know is there new story quest lines fixed by the server or not ?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.