Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: leaundra`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played retail in the past and regardless of the list of RP servers, I can't seem to find decent RP in other players. Anyways, I'm a student at I the moment furthermore I am an artist as well and have a liking for acting, and writing; which probably contributes to my fancy for RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in Northwest America most of my life, I speak fluent English and not-so-fluent German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As a little kid I remember loving fantasy, all kinds, some authors. World of Warcraft was brought into my life by the form of books; although at that age I never read the whole book but still enjoyed the adventures it manifested to my imagination.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I honestly was getting really bored of retail, and private servers so i chose to seek something with more depth and a more mutual RP community - results provided by Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP. I guess Ultimately is depends on the mood, and relation to other players, or if an in-game event is going on.
In the end I like variety, that is one thing I'm certain of.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Druid, my second favorite is the Hunter. I really enjoy playing as a druid due to the fact they can shape shift into another form and this can add some fun into a situation. I like to compare the ability to adapting in a way.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A few of my expectations for this server have already been collecting. I really do hope this server has kind, accepting, fun Role-players. Ideally I want to people accepted easily and have fun, build some connections, and maintain a good relationship with the GM's.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
After reading the small yet detailed list of rules the one that applies to me most states to use proper grammar instead of "hey ther wuts up? wat do u liek" actually use punctuation and proper sentence construction. I feel this rule would also fit into the respect for other players such as what you're talking about OOC and IC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Slowly the moon crept above the stocky topiary, which shadowed over the residing homes in the lush Elven land. Amanta, being a young Druid awoke to the silvery illumination the moon provided. Hastily she equipped herself with a thick burled staff, looking to end her long years of apprenticeship as a Night Elf Druid. According to Amanta, the moon was a symbol of reaction, energy, and the beginning of change, which at this moment was a working force.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
At the moment I can't think of any questions besides, when will I be notified if If I am accepted or not?
I'll be sure if I have any questions to look at the Wiki of FAQ first.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.