Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Celetix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am very outgoing, I generally try to start a conversation with my fellow RPers, as well as try and get the atmosphere upbeat and fun. When I role play, I'm fairly into it and can do so fluently. I like to really get in touch with others characters, as well as my own, to know how to correctly role play. I also love music; mostly pop, dubstep and some rock or RnB. I dance in a style called Hip Hop, which is very fun. I suggest you look into it if you don't know exactly what we do.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised here in Canada. My primary language is English, but I can also speak some French and Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started role playing about five or six years ago on a site called MSN groups, [which is sadly no longer up and running] where I learned how to basic role play via text based interface. After about two years there, I moved on to other RPing sites that offered more of a challenge and better learning curve. I quickly found my place on a forum and spent most of my RP life there.

I got into MMO's when I started on that forum. Mostly Runescape, Perfect World, etc. I found that these MMO's didn't really have the quality of game play that I was looking to, so I moved on to 'Pay 2 Play' games. I first started with Aion then, after years of hearing of it, moved on to WoW. I tried it and immediately found my place in the community. The game play fascinated me, and the quality and time that the developers put into the game stole my mind.

But by now, I was looking for a more RP-centered server, and I couldn't seem to find that on any of the RP servers on retail. I began searching the web and I found CoH.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I've been playing on private servers for about a year and a half now [perhaps more ...] and none of them offered any correct RP or communities that I really enjoyed. I had only found one, Enchloned WoW, but it got shut down about two months after I became a member.

I chose this site because I am an advanced RPer looking for a good community that will happily RP with me. I love RP, it's a major part of my life, and this site looks perfect for it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kinds of roleplay that I enjoy the most would have to be medieval roleplays, where one or two characters act as the monarchs, and the other players act as citizens. I also love fighting RPing and RPing with many people.

When there is a crowd of people, I usually join the RP right away because the atmosphere is fun, exciting and anything can happen.

Going along with a friend or two can be nice, also. You can go on adventures, have a nice talk, build a relationship. I'm really for any kind of RP anyone has to offer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the blood elf race; they practice arcane magic, which really draws me in with it's rich history and might, and they also have a sleek, wise, cool look to them that just shows they're not to be messed with. I also have loved any kind of elven race because of the deep background of their kind. I love lore, it fascinates me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find, on this server, a good quality community and at least a good mature crowd where I can find myself at home. I've reviewed a lot of you're site, and I personally have found most of my expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like the whole idea of this introduction thread. It gets you more in depth with your players and shows that you really do care who's on your server & site. Respect and maturity are a big one for me, I can't really stand those people that just come on a server to troll.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the firework exploded, a scarlet light loomed over the crowd as they stood in awe. The children jumped up and down with glee, the parents standing there with jubilation plastered on their face. Kale gave a playful grin toward the midnight sky as the fireworks unleashed their colors, making the sky look as if it were a pastel painting. His eyes cascaded down to the ground where he saw a child tugging on his cloak and pointing up into the sky,
"Look, father! The fireworks are so pretty!" said the young girl. Kale chuckled,
"Yes, Ikara, the fireworks are pretty, aren't they?"

This was the moment that Kale enjoyed the most; spending time with his daughter, watching fireworks and feeling the hearth of being safe within his community. The war had finally ceased and the malignant energy of death had fled the town. Everything was peaceful again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all, I think I've familiarized myself quite well. Thank-you!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.