Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ransakk`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I learned to RP when I was 12, I'm now 17, matched with my creativity and yearn for proper grammar RP entertains me to no end, I really enjoy the development of characters and how sometimes others can influence that. It's also cool to create a new character now and then for a new experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Philadelphia, which is in the U.S. I speak English quite well and I have a large vocabulary. I once attempted to learn Spanish, I gave up in the second year.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A good friend of mine said we should give the trial a shot. So we did and I fell in love with the game. It's real fun as a social experience and a test of strategy.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to RP two years ago, but then I got hooked on raiding in Wrath. The server I was on got shut down in that time. I find that the Cataclysm process of gearing is very stressful, so I figured why not try to find a new RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of role play because it draws out the creative personality and versatility of people. I like to float around the spectrum which makes it more realistic. You know that no one fights or is in a tavern all the time. Well, except my departed Ireland born great grandfather.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is undeniably Undead, they have attitude and they have will power. They don't fall in the face of adversity, and that's why I respect and love them so much. My favorite class depends on my mood, I really like warriors because that was the class I picked when I rolled my first character. (Undead Warrior) Rogues are really fun to play and the lore behind them is so interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well once it patches up I hope to create a character. The style of character development on this server is really deep and it makes me think. I'm going to have to really try to have a good story. I like that a lot. Without a challenge where is the fun in creativity.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the rule about humility because I like having people involved and involving myself into theirs. You can't write a story without knowing the character fully, that's why RP is like weaving a story. It's all about improvisation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A dreary cloud blocked out the rays of the sun that morning. The dew drops on the grass trickled down the blades. A crimson car drove by quickly in a blur. I couldn't see well as my contacts weren't in. Once again I had awoken late thinking about that girl that captivated me. She speaks so softly with her shining silver lip ring. Her dyed hair soft as silk. Her eyes rest near her skin like turquoise gems on a white sandy beach. Never has my heart exposed itself like this. I feel feelings for her that I don't even feel for myself. All I want to do is be there for her. I ran out the door on that lovely morning. Only problem was I slipped on the dew slicked grass and smacked my head. When I came to she had found someone else. So why do I go on? I don't know how to give up.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.