Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: n00bsftw`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a played In retail I commited myself to just roleplay, but I had a great ability and PvP/PvE even though they are quite boring. I am a friendly player willing to do most things and obide by the rules set.

I've played WoW for over 3 years and started out on the RP realm Steamwheedle cartel EU. It was enjoyable Roleplay at first but then it became slightly less intresting due to the sake of corruption so I moved to argent dawn and played there for a while it was great! But slowly started to change aswell. ):!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm come from the Isle of man which is inbetween The U.K and Ireland

My primary language is English (:

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft due to the sake of my brother and dad playing it they had it 2 years before I did.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, when Cataclysm came out it was rather annoying the sake of getting to level 85 as I was so used to WOTLK. Also my mother has recently got cancer so I was going to quit my friend said instead of quitting why not play on a private server then you have no pressure. I thought it was a good Idea then I realised there is some good RP Private servers out there when I was web flicking I ended up stumbling across this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy an all around role play, I can not say one select thing as sometimes sitting in a tavern is just as good as having a roleplay fight. But then again my favourite appeal to role play would be some sort of thug/assassin as it is quite fun playing a sneaky class.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race - Orc
Class - Rogue

I played this in TBC in roleplay and I was quite commited it was rather good we had many roleplay pvp fights against guilds in the alliance which was quite fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My Expectations are quite good over all of this server you're so dedicated you have a application page where as on other private servers they are too lazy to do such things and you get troll's and what not there. I guess I'm excited to hopefully start and have a nice roleplaying enviroment with plenty of dedicated people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In all honesty. Keyboard skills is my favourite rule, now people will not have to correct horrible spelling that is intentionally done.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My voice croaks as I try to speak. My throat feels rough as though I have been smoking sand. My head makes me feel faint as I try to open my eyes I stare into the darkness it being as black as when my eyes closed. I feel a somewhat uncomfortable disposition of sadness as I see nothing. The almost ear piercing silence is making me feel so alone I try to talk once again “H-hello..” It comes out like a stuttered croak of pain I can feel my voice vibrations bounce around in me filling my surrounding with ghostly echoes.

The barren surrounding falls back into a distilled silence, thoughts begin to pulse through my my brain as if every time my heart beats a new though emerges. ‘Where am I?', “What's happening to me?”. I let out a booming screech “WHO DID THIS TO ME!”. My surrounding shakes violently as if the area is made of a thing sheet of paper simply floating in the air. I fall into depression feeling sorry for my lonesome self, a single tear runs down my cheek like a razor blade on a soft face. I bring a hot dry hand to my face and brush the tear away... Even though I'm crying i feel somewhat more real.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is nothing else I'd like to say, I understand all the rules and would appreciate being accepted thank you. (:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Wat
YOU SAW NOTHING. CARRY ON.

...Damn Ctrl + V failed me again.