Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Robot55678`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I personally am a player that has a soft spot for good Role play. I am always on the hunt for a good in-game conversation. I perfer Private Servers then Retail because on private servers there are less "trolls" and other nuisances.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Chicago, IL, U.S.A. I speak English and no other languages. I know a few words in Spanish, but hey don't we all?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft due to some advertisements and I was recommended by some friends. I do enjoy private servers mroe then retail though.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was seeking your server due to the fact my normal Role play server was down. I asked around googled some things and what do you know, CoTH was apparantly the most popular choice.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite tpe of roleplay would be roleplay for a faction or something of the sorts. On my other server my Quel'Dorei works for the Silver Covenant and is always busy doing guild related things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I would have to say my favorite races are the Kal'Dorei. They are my favorite because of the long history they have with the Sundering and Nordrassil, there are so many diffrent wasy to play them.
My favorite class would be a druid because in real life I like caring for the environment and I feel like druids are similiar. Also I play druids because few people play them and they add a little spice to role play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly, I expect a lot from this sever. This server gets a lot of talk and the application process is a bit long. So I hope that this server is filled with good role players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Of all your rules... I would have to choose, the maturity rule. I say this because I feel the rule because it seperates the bad Roleplayers from the good ones. Also it leaves little room for people who come onto Roleplay servers and try to irritate people and complain about everything.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Shau'Sinde, born a single child of a family of Druids after the great sundering. Her parents were killed when she was around the age of 100. She lived for a few hundred years untill she slept in the emerald dream for a very long time, she awoke during the Third War and found The World Tree, Nordrassil under attack. She fought the Burning Legion with great passion, when it was over she retreated to Ashenvale, then when Teldrassil was created she lived there for a couple years. Bored with the same old life she packed her bags and moved to Zangarmarsh where she took up working with the Cenarion Expedition.
She didn't leave Zangarmarsh much over the next few years, her favorite place to work on was the Dead Mire in Zangarmarsh. After years in Zangarmarsh she returned to Azeroth, she loved traveling the world frequenting Booty Bay to get from the Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor. Though conversation with other people was rare she made a couple good friends that traveled with her frequently. Archdruids always fascinated her it was a life long dream of hers to gain the honor of becoming one. She had never met one but has seen their work from a far. Now she is traveling from Azeroth and Zangarmarsh, frequently mixing work with the Expedition into her travels on Azeroth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I would like to have someone explain to me the ranking system it has me a bit confused.
Thanks,
Connor
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

To clear up your question, now that your introduction has been approved, you will be a peon. After a month of being on the server and having a profile approved for gruntship, you can fill out the gruntship application. Grunts get a few benefits over peons in that their approved characters can get leveled to 80 while peons are stuck at level 50.