Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Evin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
(Sorry if this is a second post, my internet went down right when I was sending the first one in, and I just want to make sure that I get a post out there)
As a player, I'm the kind of guy that enjoys a variety of different things. In real life, when I'm not playing sports or doing my schoolwork, I'm writing. I enjoy the epic kind of novel that involves a main plot and many sub-plots. In role play, I love the story that starts out with simplicity, and the character slowly advances to eventually help save the world. I love everything from relaxed conversation to getting out and doing stuff. I'm extremely outgoing and I, above all, enjoy having fun!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, and I speak English. I also speak Japanese and some Arabic, if that should ever come in handy.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to it by a friend on the track team, and it seemed cool when I played it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I don't have retail WoW anymore, mainly because I can't afford it, so I went looking for a good server, and I found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a very odd, and unique style. There's a huge adventure with about five people or so, who go all over the world and even beyond, but it's almost like a novel that I write. It's emotional, and there's always a moral in it that can be applied to the real world. I like everything that's an epic storyline, that involves terrible peril and a hope for a better world, and just a few simple people who make all of the difference.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer the Human Paladin, mainly because you have such simple beginnings, and you rise to be a noble hero that protects the innocent.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a very fun, laid back server that's accepting and diverse, and that loves to have fun with epic role playing kinds of things.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about respect. That's just common courtesy, and I can't stand little kids that act like total jerks, though I won't discriminate against any kids, so long as they're mature. I'm very patient and good with working with most people, so I can settle disputes and things of that nature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was some time in the midafternoon. Aelivan and Vanaka were walking along a pathway in the wilderness, on their way to Menethil Harbor, which would hopefully provide a boat to Theramore Isle in Kalimdor.
Vanaka sniffed the air. "Do you smell that?" Aelivan did the same. Sure enough, there was a putrid stench on the air, like salt mixed with sulfur. "Come on."
As they continued moving inland, a symphony of millions and millions of insects carried through the area. Everything was biting and swarming the two young travelers, and as they struggled and swatted at the air, Aelivan suddenly sunk down into the ground.
"We must be in some kind of...swamp!" Vanaka cried as he pulled Aelivan up out of the water.
Aelivan peered around with a grim expression. "We are not alone."
Nightfall. Aelivan and Vanaka slept close around a dying campfire; what was once a warm and searing flame was now but embers and ash. A good analogy for what would become of the world, Aelivan thought to himself.
Suddenly, Aelivan hears footsteps in the distance, loud clanking metal boots, and the harsh voices of orcs.
"Move, you scum!" Their commander cried, trying to keep the entire squad of raiders together. Aelivan just got a glimpse of one; a terrible creature of great stature, a quiver of arrows strapped to his back and an axe in his hands.
They suddenly turned their direction, and were coming closer.
"Vanaka, wake up!" Aelivan quietly taped Vanaka once, and points at the orcs. Vanaka, getting the message, dives into a hollow beneath a tree.
The orcs were right on top of both of them.
"There was a fire here!" One of the orcs roared. "Fresh meat in this area..."
Aelivan, trembling with fear, is swarmed by several horrid looking insects, disgusting little creatures that crawl up and down his body. He could feel them tickling him, slithering underneath his clothing.
"They must have taken the road to Menethil!" The orcs finally departed, and went jogging down the road in the very direction Aelivan and Vanaka were bound for.
"I don't think that's the last we'll be seeing of them," Vanaka said.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really. Just a note, I do enjoy having a billion friends, and I'm very sociable. I expect that every person I come upon will have some sort of benefit in terms of Role-Play. I figure that'd make things fun and interesting. Once again, if you've recieved two of these, then I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure I have an application out there, considering I may have lost the first one when my internet went out.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.