Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Neilas67`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm rather nervous, but when it comes right down to it, I'm not afraid to step up and take the risk. Especially in the "Make or break" type moments. However, when agitated you can be sure of two words. Bad Company. (Reference to the song by the band Bad Company and or the cover by Five Finger Death Punch)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the south eastern United States. My primary language is English. (With some southern slang here and there. Sorry just in my nature, yall.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh I got into it about I think 6 years ago. My dad actually got a beta invite and said, "Kota you gotta check this game out. They made an MMO of Warcraft!" Approximately six levels into a human rogue, I was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, ever since Echeloned WoW got a C&D and was shut down for good, I've been searching for one. I was about to give up when I found this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh I enjoy just about anything. You throw it at me and I'll happily adapt. I just like to RP because it's fun and it lets me be creative.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oooh... That's a hard one... I'd have to say...

-Human Rogue: I like the versatility and the ability to be a scout. Assassins are overrated.

-Human Paladin: I've always been a fan of the Knights Templar (the very first ones.) Paladin's remind me of them and so I enjoy playing them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly, my only expectation is to be in a server full of great people who are friendly, and are good at Role Playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the no Gmodding rule. They are the BIGGEST ruin of RPs. (With the exception of internet trolls...Bastards need to go back under a bridge.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I have no want to move up to Grunt at this current moment but I'll gladly give you a little bit of writing.)

His trained eye looked through the scope mounted atop his modified Mage-eye 24 rifle. He blinked minimally to make sure he did not miss even a single movement of the target that was to come.
"Easy lad.. They convoy isn't to be here for another five minutes... have a sip." Palar had to look up at the dwarf from the prone position and simply shook his head. "No thanks El Tee, I'm not big on drinking liquor on a mission. Especially in a barren place such as this." The dwarf smiled and took a swig of his ale, then cursed softly under his breath as some trickled down his beard.

"Oi! there it comes, be ready boy this is your chance." The dwarf laid down and picked up the spy glass and looked through it. Palar blinked once, the heat of the Barrens finally getting to him. He blinked again trying to get some tears going to his drying eye. "Okay boy steady... He's in range now. Take your time, you got plenty of time for this shot. They are movin at about four meters a second. Wind is to the west about two knots. Fire when ready." Palar put the cross right on the target's chest. He moved his rifle ever so slightly to the left to compensate for the bullet delay. He takes in a deep breath, and slowly squeezes the trigger. The rifle kicked back as the powder ignited, sending the bullet spinning down accurately right into the center of the target's chest. "Good job boyo. That's one dead target dummy." The dwarf picked up the small gnomish radio and simply said "Alright, he did it. He's in."

(I haven't wrote in a while so it may not be too good but I hope you enjoyed it)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The only question I have is about the Time line exactly. Is this before, after, or during the siege of Icecrown Citadel and or death of Arthas.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

And to answer your question, we're post-Icecrown Citadel. The Lich King is dead!