Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: allywn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi ya'll. I'm 19 and I love roleplay. Roleplay is like an outlet for me to live out my imagination, writing books or whatever just doesn't seem to provide that satisfaction that roleplay does.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The US. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got caught into it by my brother, we're on close terms and we usually share stuff between us. He introduced it to me during 2006? and by randomly picking a server, I picked Moonguard. Needless to say, I didn't know it was a roleplay server until someone sent a whisper to me. From then on, I actively participate in the roleplay aspect of WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled, WoW RP server. The rest of the private servers available are non-RP. I don't think they really support Roleplay at all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I typically indulge in relaxed roleplaying. Those kinds that aren't strenous and stuff. They aren't that stressful and won't end up in my character being dead. :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Blood Elf Mage. Spellcasters are able to provide a richer RP experience than the typical sword wielding warrior. They are able to branch out into different types of characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Remain stable and keep the RP aspect available.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity rule. I really hate immature pubescent teens. The rule will provide the server with a clean slate, free of drama and whiny kids. :P

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Allywn walked down the steps slowly, her fingers brushing through her hair. She looked around the library and to her satisfaction, it was empty. Glancing upon a tattered tome, she pulled it out of its nesting place, dust scattering every. At last, she found the source of the demon's hold over her fellow students.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. Thanks for asking though.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.