Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Luc`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In the game I'm a completely different person. I'm very helpful, kind and patient.
I've already played on other realms, but I want to try the roleplaying. I think that my skills are quite good.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Hungary, my primary language is Hungarian. But I can communicate in English as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend asked me to try the game, and it became definitely a part of my life. We play together.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just wanted to find a private RP server, so I typed it into the google, and here I'm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not quite sure, I want to try all forms.
I like the PVP as well as "relaxing tavern roleplay".
I would like to meet intertesting people.
It would be fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I had a Blood Elf paladin on the other realm, but here I want to play with a belf hunter.
Blood elves are my favourites, because they are sophisticated and graceful.
I like their story as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would like to meet interesting people, to know different stories. I have a huge fantasy, I want to try myself in roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and tolerence.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll be a female blood elf hunter. She was the lover of Kael'thas, and his follower.
She was happy with him but she didn't want to leave Silvermoon because of him. That's why she didn't go with Kael to Outland, she rested in the Eastern Kingdom, but the crowd didn't like her, they banished her, that's why she wants to find her home, she wants to fit into the society, and be a proud member of the Horde. She will be always in love with Kael, but she can't own him. That's her tragedy.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
-
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.