Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help please :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there everyone,

Since I received my laptop I've been trying to download Wow and change the realmlist to get to Coth.

But I'm having a little problem.
When I installed the game, he starts to patch right from the bat with 3.0.1 to 4.0.0... ( I'm having windows 7 if that would clear up anything I haven't considered or something. )

If anyone could help me through this by handing me some suggestions, it would be highly appreciated.
Oh and I already deleted the game, re-installed and again for about 3 times already... And I'm getting annoyed by doing it over and over again... And I really want to be able to play on coth again.

Thank you for reading this and as mentioned before,
Support would be highly appreciated!
Need to download manual patches.
Drust Wrote:Need to download manual patches.

Been doing this since the first time I installed the game.
So you haven't been using the launcher to patch up? You've been downloading patches from a site?
Yes I have, since I have patched it via the downloader ( which I did with my first attempt. ), I deleted my files, the whole game and again the second attempt the patcher said that I already patched 1.1.2 to 2.1.0 - 2.x.x to 3.x.x - 3.x.x. to 4.0.0. It annoys me since I have done everything not to let the game patch itself and let me do it manually but in some way it seems the installer has the first patched in the installation or something...
Yeah, the installer install all patches up to 4.0, I believe.
This link right here, viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26085, I did that, and it only took me 5 hours to install+get all patches+start playing CotH again
Spiralin Wrote:This link right here, viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26085, I did that, and it only took me 5 hours to install+get all patches+start playing CotH again

Thank you very much I shall try this! And hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get back to coth! :D
Alright, it seems I had done the right things and now I'm able to manually patch the folder!

So in about an hour I'll be ready to get back to teh server! :D

Thank you for helping me out guys!
Yw! Though it's all thanks to JVNemesis' days of trial and error to figure this out. I'm happy that this process was found, it's already helped a few people. :)