Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Amathev`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a friendly player who tries his best at being outgoing. I have experience roleplaying on both retail and private servers. I've never had any particular interest in raiding and such, my interest in WoW has always been in RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Gothenburg, Sweden and I can speak English and Swedish fluently.
I'm deeply interested in East Asian culture, and I can also speak Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to be an avid Warcraft 3 player, when I first heard about World of Warcraft I signed up for the beta and luckily enough I managed to get into the closed European beta. I would probably say that's when I got into Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found it by going through a list of private servers, this one seemed the most serious.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy engaging others in conversation, whether it's between two characters or a crowd. Fighting is fine for me, but I don't want it to be an everyday thing, I'd rather have more build-up.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Humans because they're both simplistic and adaptable, and you can make them fit into any role.
I like paladins because I like the idea of needing to uphold certain ideals, and because you have a power that is otherworldly.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Given the requirements to get into this server, my expectations have been set pretty high for maturity, I'm hoping people will be friendly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to quit".
I really like that the server is enouraging players not to take things too seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay, that's a bit weird, but I guess I can see where you're coming from.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.