Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kerlan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My real name is Simon, and I am currently studying in school to become a psychologist later on, so yeah, you can say that psychology and psychiatry is a big interest for me. I got my name Kerlan from a character from a pretty old story that I wrote some years ago that many friends thought was similiar to my personality and that is where I got it from.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden and my primary language is of course Swedish. I admit that my english might not be perfect or anything like that, but English is a language I use on a daily basis.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing the first Warcraft that got released as a strategy games and I thought that the whole story of the game was really good. And that made me buy the other games, of course. Personally, I think that the old stories are better since they were the stuff that made me get into the Warcraft Universe after all. Sure, I think that it have been some good things and some bad things in World of Warcraft, but I will note name them all here, really.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've heard that this server had some great RP and it is very similiar to the real servers. Where you don't get to level 80 in one quest or servers similiar to it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
l am the kind of person that likes the most kind of Roleplay, really. So I really don't have any big favourite when it comes to Roleplay, I am pretty much alright with almost anything. What I don't like or enjoy at all is a big drama queen that is always creating drama around you or interrupting the roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race and class is Draenei (female) Warrior. I have always liked the kind of classes that causes alot of damage on a close distant and can have two big weapons to kill the ones in her way and doesn't use any kind of spells that assists her or her allies, just her own abilities. Draenei? Why? I have always seen the Draenei as a honorable race that shows respect to the most of the things they meet in the world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
If I now shall be really honest to you people...I have no big expectations of this server. Not more then I will meet friendly Roleplayers and loads of fun RP? Indeed I am.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really don't have any favourite rule or so but I must say that Language is the most important one for me. It shows that to all the players that you can't just say anything you want to people and what are especially not okey to say.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( What I am going to write is a thing from a story that I have been thinking about of writing now for a long time and it might be a little confusing, since it is in the middle of the story. I apologize if my English isn't all good, I am still working on the story )

Aaron reloaded his rifle as he was running to the roof. He knew that he only got one chance to do this and that was all he needed for his target, but now when the guards knew he was there, he had to do this quick before Aaron's target was running away.

A week earlier, at the organisations headquarters. Aaron was talking in the phone with The Chief. ''So who is my target and where? I need to know a position where I can take him out from a long distance. '' said Aaron with a annoyed voice. ''His name is Verjil Stravozkh, your target is in Germany. You probably know from his terrorist deeds over Europe. The Estonian people sees him as a hero, fighting for his country to make a communist union over Europe, he have already occupied Ukrain, Hungary, Latvia and Lithuania. His next goal is to encourage the German people to follow his cause.'' said The Chief, it sounded like he was stressed.
''And when do I come in?'' said Aaron impatiently and it didn't take long either for a response.
''There is abandoned apartments right against the Spokesman Site in Berlin, but you should be ready of meeting guards. We think that he knows that someone is after him so move fast and quiet. Don't contact any of us until he is dead. Is that clear, agent?''

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I think that everything is clear right now. And if I have any questions, I am sure that I will ask them later on.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.