Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ephitos`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a casual relaxed player focusing mainly on Player versus Player in retail. I began role-playing over summer with my friends on the EU realm of Defias Brotherhood. I'v successfully led my own guild and carried out many events, the guild was a death knight only guild so many problems were accustomed to it seeing as there is a lack of experienced role-players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
English is my primary language, but I speak fluent russian also. I'm Estonian by birth and Russian by culture, I live in Ireland.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I began playing Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos from a young age and developed my liking for the lore and story line of Warcraft, after playing "vanilla" WoW I quit for some time and only began again this summer. My interest's were mainly in Arena but I developed a taste for Role-playing as it had chances of expanding upon the lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'v been looking for a server with nifty custom add-ons to enhance role-play more. I also believe that whilst role-playing on probably the best EU role-playing server I have allot I can contribute to this community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really like Cultist related role-play and more evil orientated role-play. My main interest will be attempting to bring down Stormwind society as a cultist from Darkshire. I have also participated in mass militaristic role play with fights of up to forty people. I think standing there idly and chatting get's boring sometimes and a bit of action is always good.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy rogues the most, I used to PvP quite often and that would be my favorite class. However for the purpose of role-playing I always play as a shadow priest OR warlock to enhance the aspect of being "evil".

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a whole new dimension with nice nick nacks for role-play and a complete different set of custom modifications added to again , enhance role-play. I wish to see what kind of things are possible with your imagination as your limit. I hope I can somehow contribute.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I don't know do I "like" this rule about being so strict about accepting / rejecting people, seeing as it's not necessary and the chances of rejecting experienced and skilled Role-players is heightened. I would have much preferred an in-game interview so my ability to role-play could have been portrayed better, seeing as a persons insight into written answers can't be "perfect".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will write a story about a new character I have planned.

"Williams the name" he said spitting on the floor and not looking up at the hooded man in front of him.
"Do you know who I am?" The mans voice came barely audible in the complete silent darkness of the forest. "Yes.. You are the darkmaster, the one they call "The Soulblighter..." he replied. "I have been looking for you.. all my life"..
The hooded man nodded, as if understanding. "I am an enemy of Stormwind, an enemy of the king. I am death and life itself, what do you want from me?" he spoke again, this time entrails of dark smoke curved from his hood slowly gravitating to the floor. " I wish to be part of the Sphere, I wish to serve, and most of all, I wish to bring down the society of Light loving scum and fulfill the prophecy" William said, with his eyes still on the floor from fear of looking up.
"I have been around for a long time, the darkness in your heart welcomes me Apprentice, I will show you the true meaning of slavery" The man said, hooded in his dark over-alls he stood there, a staff in his right hand, his body covered by a black robe and black boots sticking out from under the floor. He turned around and walked out the door nodding at the other hooded man standing there, walking into the shadows he turned around and more or less impaled a black stone in the door of William's house. It shone brightly and when he looked up again The Soulblighter was gone.

I'd like to post the rest when I get accepted as part of my characters FULL story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any other add-ons I will need besides flag rsp and Gryphon heart? I have those two.
I don't understand some of the rules, if possible a more direct conversation with an administrator / moderator would be really great.
Thanks for taking your time to read my "revised" introduction.
Peace, Ephitos.
Some of the more popular addons besides the two you mentioned are Elephant and TotalRP. Just a warning, TotalRP can't run simultaneously with FlagRSP2... I think. Same would go for GHI. It's pretty much both combined into one addon. I don't use it, however. I find it a little confusing.

As for the rules, you're always welcome to ask a GM ingame or through a forum PM about anything you might be wondering about.

Welcome to the server!
Thank you very much, glad to have joined up!