Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: glormen`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I see myself as a understanding and kind player. If there's something I don't know, I ask for clarification or for an explanation. I also don't like to feed the wild trolls. They scare me sometimes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
the good ol' US of A. English is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started out when the game first launched those six years ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched for RP servers because the very first retail server I joined was for RP. I will nearly always choose RP over others if I can find and get into the grove of it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most anything that isn't mostly lore breaking. I have tried pretty much almost all forms of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have two combo
Gnome Warrior/Mage: Due to my motor mouth of real life, I feel that I can fit well as a gnome. Always hyper, always optimistic, I am natural with the height impaired ones.
Undead Mage: I currently RP with this combo, I feel that I am most suited for this for the same(yet opposite in additude) for the Gnome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Quality people.
Quality roleplay.
Quality friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and Language.
These two, in my eyes, are one of the hardest to maintain since the internet is such a mostly free place. I'm interested in how this is maintained to keep a place like this free from irresponsible players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((This was a journal entry that I had made on my rp guild Scythe of Sylvanas. It shows his life slowly slipping into madness from the scourge attacks. It was also part of a poem...so there are intentional rhymes. Some of it wont make sense, but it is ment for open interpretation.))

I'd never thought I'd find this journal again. I must write. I'd surely go insane if I don't! The people of the village, they've all changed! Its not me I swear, The Light and magic don't protect me from madness anymore. I've begun to hear voices of the dead. Father and Uncle say its the Mother's Terror fault! I'm not to blame, not at ALL!

If I were to be blamed for this, let the Light and Magic be my end in repentance! This mockery of my sanity is not to be toyed with! * illegable scribbles*-villagers...they all mock me, they all doubt me, they all hate me. They all can die. They can all be chopped up into chunks of their own misery and I'd build myself a new home out of their Anguish. Oh it'll be so much fun, fun, FUN!

Let there be Suffering

If I were to be blamed for this, Let the Light and Magic be my spearhead in repentance! I can fix this, and I know how I can do this. I'd make it so they could no longer fiddle with my emotions like some sort of puppet master. Oh no - I'd be the puppeteer! Master of the Preserved DOLL!

Let there be Agony

If I were to be blamed for this, I wish myself back into endless bliss. I'd welcome the dark with my endless kiss. For it is my friend, first and last friend. Beloved friend. We've had so much fun. They shall murder you and take you away. My only friend. I'll kill them before they take you. That way I'll be the last One!

Let there be Nothing

Murder. Pain. Agony. Anguish. Misery. Torment. Fear. So many more to name. They shall be my tools to retribution. The beauty that is magic shall be the way that I carry these tools. They will all pay. They will suffer. They will Die. I am not mad. They're all mad! That is why I am sane! I am perfectly sane! I've never been not sane before! I am sane!

Let there be Eternity

I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane! I am sane!

*This repeats for the rest of the page down and onto the back of the page in obviously, rushed scribbles.*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I motor mouth a few times. I try to get better. Oh and I love Oj.
Hope to get approved! I would love to be part of this world of yours.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^