Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gifts from Greatfather Kretol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is the official thread for those who had not been able to log on last night for our lovely event where all the good little children of CotH got something for the Holidays.

If you were not able to attend, please list the top three things you would want and then Greatfather Kretol will see if he can make a few late deliveries.

Don't try to get a gift if you already got one last night.... We have a list >.>

EDIT: Also telling us what character you want it on might help.
Well, these may be a bit tricky/generally not expecting if the Greatfather will be able to provide but it's worth a shot.

1. Repless Nether ray (Silver) for Ventus or exalted rep with the sky guard.
2. alliance back flag (Like that you would get for picking up the WSG Flag) for Avints (Spell ID 23335 from wowhead...Saw there was a 'Visual only' one...if that's more ideal...32609)
3. Had some problems thinking a third, so maybe the baby nether ray pet for ventus?
Woot!

Either Invincible or a Celestial Steed for Cladorn <3
A 1-h swond-gun model for Lokot (Techmo Blaster I think?)
Path of Illidan x 1000 for Aulten
Will said list be checked twice?
Oh my god! I really wish I was able to attend this last night had I known. :( Well, I still have requests I guess! Thank you guys!

1. I'd like the Iron Boot Flask, or the form it gives you to use as the Avatar spell for when Gwydd becomes full Mountain King.
2. I'd like an obviously impossible gift, giving Gwydd an actual Wildhammer model (or just their tattoos since none of ours are near close to theirs. :( )
3. The third gift... love for all the children of the world. ALL OF THEM.
Listed in order!

Let's start out with the impossible wish:

1 - RP as a Fulborg. Oh my God, that would be totally sweet. Just in case this is given (which I doubt, but meh), Leafstorm is the char in need of some Fulborg-isation. Don't worry, if this wish isn't given I'll delete the char and make a proper night elf. :D

Now, something more doable:

2 - For Grazmot: Title "The Seeker".

If anything else fails:

3 - For Grazmot: Horn of the Red Wolf, if it still exists in the database, otherwise any epic wolf will do.

Thanks a lot in advance for the oportunity!
Maxed out rep for the sky-guard on Jaella, want nether-ray..

3 custom items for a dress from a Draenei NPC from Telredor, Nexi knows which one x3
Ofcourse.. For Jaella to ^^
And if three is too much, just one custom item.

Maxed out rep with the faction for a different Talbuk for Jaella.
Ghaskan, I highly doubt those first two would happen. They don't have any titles in stock.
1. A Crusader's White Warhorse for Saif, if doable. I'd ask for an epic long beard if it was possible too, he'd be such a good grumpy version of Santa Claus.
2. A X-53 Touring Rocket for Inuleki
3. Lastly, a merry Christmas and happy new year to all of CoTH!
I had a wonderful Christmas, I've got to admit. I regret nothing!

1. For Ophiria's swift purple hawkstrider to somehow become a swift Blue hawkstrider. (She has the blue hawkstrider, but CotH/WoW seems to be lacking a swift version~)

2. Runes of teleportation, I think they're called? My mage Jalidor has the group teleportation skill - but is lacking the runes for it. Bragdana so kindly showed me the way. <3

3. For Tazzul's raptor, Tokk, to share the same model as her Swift Razzashi Raptor. (Her mount is her pet)

Thank you Krilari and Greatfather Kretol for this opportunity!
Danalthar Wrote:Ghaskan, I highly doubt those first two would happen. They don't have any titles in stock.

*shrug* I understand their chances are as much as getting the Battered Hilt, but hey, one has to try. At least my last wish has a good chunk o' chance of being given.
I only have two, The guitar version of the Arcanite Ripper for Joanah, and Gold for Emma. ALSO. a Quel'Dorei Steed, the Unicorn, Y'know, for Cassie.
can we request abilities, that aren't with our class? If we have reason for them Icly?
Grogloki would love to have two of the [Draconic Avenger] ICly grog was searching for some enchanters and smith's to help craft them. who better than the Greatfather Kretol! lol :)
Safksha already got a gift.
Jezzan would like Tiny Voodoo Mask
Pops wants a Perpetual Purple Firework

If that's okay... Astus told me it was. x_x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6