Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: worldofscotty`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW since about 2 weeks before TBC went live. I used to play FFXI before that until a friend at uni literally had to buy me the game to get me to try it. I never looked back.

I have played on all the different server types and I really don't have a passion at all for the PvP side of things. I'm not sure why. I think maybe I'm not competitive enough on that level, or perhaps don't care enough about the work that goes into PvP gear on top of PvE gear.

I used to like to raid. It can be a lot of fun if you have a relaxed and friendly guild. I clocked up about 160 days gametime on my druid who I miss dearly. I sold the account when times were tough and now I really regret doing it.

I do also enjoy a good RP session. I find in a way that the fun game ends and the job kind of begins when you get to top level. You get to a point when there just isn't time to sit back and enjoy just doing nothing which is really sad. I tend to be more impressed by the people who are level 25 forever just picking flowers in Elwynn than the guys dressed in pure gold from head to foot.

Anyway I think I may have rambled a tad......

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England. Currently home is Tamworth near Birmingham. I study at Hertfordshire University in Hatfield so live there term time. I speak one language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually mentioned that on my ramble. I have completed every final fantasy from I think 4 up to X-2. Played ffxi for 2 years and watched some really good friends leave and join WoW when it first started. I was adamant that I wasn't going over there but eventually did. I still miss the old FFXI days but evolution is going to slap you in the face whether you want it to or not.
I Brought the game, loved it, quit it for Age of Conan for about a week which sucked, came back and stayed. I have always been a bit of a gamer. I'm actually 28 now so a little older. I have been playing adventure games since the ZX Spectrum's text based stuff. I even played one where the whole point was
to get out of the toilet cubical, sounds simple doesn't it.........

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I recently sold my official account. I googled top private servers and hit top one, they are all PvP so I googled top RP servers and you came top so here I am. Had a little mooch and I like that you are more selective of people who can come in. Hopefully you have a nice bunch of people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds to be fair. I was an alliance bouncer on a boat party making sure no horde had their weapons equipped on my boat one time.. My elf never drank so when that did happen she tended to pass out which wasn't pretty. I was in a heavy RPPvP guild on Sporeggar who did some crazy RP stuff. We did a gay wedding one time and had to walk all the way from Booty Bay to Stormwind cathedral for the ceremony. Horde often came along too. We also did a beach party on Quel'Danas which turned into a beach PvP party when the horde wouldn't leave us alone. There were about 30 of us in shorts and bikinis fighting against a few fully equipped hordes. We did ok
too lol. Was a lot of fun. But in answer to the question I really like to get involved with my character. I set out who I am going to be early on and
get stuck in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves and particularly Druids. I am pretty much a druid IRL. I am a really calm person, peaceful and I love nature. I'm nice to everyone I meet and don't
have any kind of a temper unless someone bites me first. I always get really sad if I do something mean to someone lol (I'm lame, I know). I think everyone has a class that suits them best. This is mine.
Also Malfurion Stormrage is my hero.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really have expectations. I hope everyone is friendly which is probably a lot to ask for lol. I hope there is some RP around and I hope I'm not the only person online 24/7. That pretty much it, oh...and a
cookie!!!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say probably the enforcement of RP. That (if in effect) will be totally new really as the official version promises no such thing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
To be honest I hadn't really thought about my story just yet. I haven't even decided my class or race either. My Dad was a poet though and I am really good at telling stories (ask my girlfriend, I wing huge stories to her on facebook chat all the time). It'll be a good one though.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My second edition of mu introduction. I found a few spelling mistakes. In my defence it was 5am when I wrote the original.
My housemate broke my left shift key which was the reason for all the missing capital letters and my laptop touchpad has a mind of its own sometimes to words often get put in the wrong places.