Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tahero`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, the Name's Morgan. I'm 16 and in my Junior Year of HighSchool. The main type of games that I like are RPGs and FPS games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, I speak english, but can also speak quite a bit of german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, one of my friends was really into it and convinced me to try out the 10-day trial they had on their website. I got hooked and have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was on a different private server for a time, and got to thinking, I wonder what a roleplaying server would be like, so I googled "role-playing private servers" and it just caught my attention!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite type of role-playing would have to be a fighting/actiony role-play, I feel like the more action it has, the better the role-play must be.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be the Tauren, They're big and tough while still in tune with nature. My favorite class would be Death Knight, cruel and able to use runes instead of mana, rage, or energy/combo points.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect awesome roleplays and a server I can rely on not to crash in the middle of something awesome.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
IC and OCC regulations, yes people hate the "((" stuff, but it's really difficult to tell if your IC or not if you don't have them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the land of the Kyrakian Plains, there once was a lad named Kael, out of all the hunters in his village he had to be the worst. His arrows would all but fail him whenever he took a shot. One day he came across a white tree in the middle of the forest, he walked up to the tree and it whispered, "If thou wishest to be the finest marskman in the land, ye shall come and make a bow out of one of my branches." So Kael, deciding not to spoil the trees beauty, took one of the tree's ugliest branches and made a bow out of it. The tree, seeing his kind heart, blessed Kael's bow and with it, he became the best hunter of his village.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I'd like to say that I have really high hopes for this server and plan on becoming a regular.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.