Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Name of Orcish Shaman!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CotHer's! I'm writing up my story for Grok'Thaz that huggable hunk of shamanistic wolven fury, and I need help with a name of an Elder Shaman within his former tribe, the Spirit Wolves. If any would like to roll a new Orc Shaman, and be my Elder who trained me, or would like to be somehow related to me by tribe, please tell me so, and the name of character.
Thanks guys, and have a wonderful New Year! :D
Oh, I just made an Orc Shaman not too long ago. She won't be old enough to be anyone's mentor, but she can fit in with your tribe (or were they called clans? Bah, details...) if you wouldn't mind a gentle lass.
Flammeschmieden Wrote:Oh, I just made an Orc Shaman not too long ago. She won't be old enough to be anyone's mentor, but she can fit in with your tribe (or were they called clans? Bah, details...) if you wouldn't mind a gentle lass.
Sweet! Just find Grok'Thaz in-game, or just add him and you can find him anytime I'm on. :D