Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dragpanther`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a big fan of Warcraft lore, i love or hate some of it's characters with a passion, not much in that game has made me feel indifferent about something/someone. I live with my character, although i usually associate myself with being the animal aspect rather than the humanoid who controls it. I love achievements, mounts and pets. I seldom care about the appearance of the equipment since i usually play a druid and stay in forms, but i do find some stuff rather appealing and must have or as must avoid (Northrend helms e.g). I love to fulfill quests and just generally explore. I usually like to dungeon crawl because it's fun rather than doing it for items i can get from it. I'm a social person, i enjoy attention, feel somewhat empty and unwilling to play a game where i don't have someone to just talk to. I enjoy RP, although perhaps i'm still new to it, due not having having either much patience or opportunity to actively participate in most Roleplaying i was interesting in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Estonia, although i have no warm feelings for this small and cold place. It's distant, too proud and prejudice people who almost never smile or think of others with positive attitude are so different from me. I grew up reading books rather than watching TV.
My first language was Russian, then i learned Estonian as i finished the kindergarten and started school. English was just a little group with monthly fee back in first grade. Officially it was added to our lessons in second. I love English more than i do Estonian, although i'd rather swear in Russian for it has more variety in words. Even if so, i rarely feel the need to swear at all, for i feel it doesn't contribute to anything, but causing hostility.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I joined World of Warcraft with my friend, back in July 2007. I rolled a night elf druid on Ravencrest (US) on a trial version. I leveled it to 20, got my catform and then rolled an Undead priest to try out the Horde side. I still remember being one of those people, who thought that "only way out of UC is HS". After that i quit playing WoW for a while, until i discovered private realms. I think my first one was Futurama. Then i stumbled upon a realm known as Imba(another funserver) where i met a few good friends who convinced me to play retail with them, so i did...It was enjoyable to finish quests that weren't working, or gain achievements and items i can't lose from rollbacks, wipes, w.e. but i missed my friends, so i returned to p-realms. I have played through WC3 and WC3:Frozen Throne to know more about the game and be "closer" to my favorite lore characters.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After a several server hoppings due to them either dying or becoming unplayable, i've decided to go play one i would enjoy and not blindly follow my friends anymore.
I love to read, i enjoy to write sentences longer than three words and each word being longer than three letters.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Roleplaying in general, story, fighting, "the other" type...anything, as long as it's creative, not too vulgar and enjoyable to read and imagine.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is a druid.
Druids are neutral: they don't easily get involved in Alliance-Horde conflict; I love having a choice even if i never make it.
Hybrid melee/healer class than can buff, res and is able to solo and explore on it's own without fear of dying to weakest of mobs. Being able to shapeshift into a feline is but a bonus. I love black panthers. Night elven catform is what appealed to me, back when i started Alliance had black cats and Horde had Lions. I have no preference towards race per say, although blood elf female voice isn't enjoyable for me and i don't like humans lorewise, but i am willing to play anything should there be a need for it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun, regardless if my friends decide to join me, not many of them like RP as i do. And if i find new friends here...all the better.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I never thought rules need to appeal, they're set in place in order to maintain the chaos at a level that's acceptable to most. Although "If you don't like to read walls of text this realm is not for you" is appealing to me, causing reading is exactly what i love doing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
After several futile attempts at reaching the dreadful Lord of the Scourge in his home, Kyrare finally managed to find able warriors to join in her quest for glory, and defeat the many minions and followers of the Lich King and reach the Frozen Throne.

One by one they fell before her paws, as she mangled and maimed her foes... Marrowgar's blue flames didn't burn her fur; Lady Deathwhisper's shadowbolts didn't take away any of her cat lives; Saurfang's axe didn't manage to scathe her back;
The inhabitants and rulers of the plague had not been able to poison her resolve. Not even the council of the darkfallen succeeded in draining her precious life liquids. The Bloodqueen herself was defeated in cold blood. Kyrare and her trusted comrades had reached their goal and ascended upon the lower steps of the Frozen Throne. They watched the Lich King stand up and walk down towards them. They were tired, weary of the long fights behind them already, but willing to continue whatever it takes, regardless of time.

But alas...As they engaged the final obstacle on their journey, a dreadful, fateful message was foretold to them... And as they were fighting the Scourgelord, still going until the final breath they had already known that it is futile... For not the Lich King's strength had made them feel despair...Not the cold of the Icecrown Citadel... that one dreadful message ended their quest..
"Instance lock will be reset in 8 minutes"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.