Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alright, I'm gone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, I'm done. I'm not feeling it anymore, CotH.

It was fun while it lasted, but every time I've come back, I've ended up feeling worse about everything than when I was gone.

A fun pro-tip: This is after I spent literally 2 years with an account here, and having had maybe... 30 to 50 RP's?

Another fun pro-tip: Tomorrow's my second bloody CotH-iversary. Woo.

Don't get me wrong, I made a lot of great friends here. It's really too bad that most of them left a while ago.

Real life is more enjoyable than coming on here, not RPing and wasting my own time. I figure that, when you're actually getting more frustrated the more time you spend somewhere that is -supposed- to be a place of enjoyment, it's probably time you should get out.

If you want my info (MSN or summat) toss me a PM. Those that I know will get it.

Cheers, CotH.
=( Bye Esth, have fun.
It is always nice having you around. If you do have a change of heart, we'll be here.

Riding through dust clouds and barren wastes,
Anski.
Catch you on the flip side, home skillet.

You will be missed.
You will forever be in our hearts. And Glocken in our wallets.

Take care, good sir.
Later man, I'll still be a sleeper cell here! Just remember that time when Death Knights took special profiles, evil guilds were their prime, actual Paladin groups roamed to destroy them and all was right in the world. . .
... Loyal.

<3

See you later, Esth.
[Image: goodbye.jpg]
You will be missed dearly.

/salute
Aw, thanks, all you guys. I apologize for the strong wording - I'm just a bit frustrated.

That apology doesn't mean I intend on not leaving, right now. Maybe sometime in the (albeit, distant) future. As it is, I plan on living my life as I intend.
Hey guys, again! I'm not gonna be melodramatic again, or anything, but after reinstalling and re-re-uninstalling WoW, today, I figure I should take my leave, altogether. ^^

Ya see, I'm switching my major in Uni from Psychology (with a double in Management... Blugh.) to Graphic Design, which means that I'm going to be spending an awful lot of my spare time on my artwork, both getting it up to par with what I'd like and putting it in a portfolio to get accepted into the Graphic Design program for next year. I'm going to be drawing an awful lot in my spare time, and in my spare spare time, I'm going to be jamming on my bass guitar. That means that I can't afford to distract myself like I used to be able to, and let's face it, CotH is addictive. XD

That said, I'm cutting myself off altogether, before I get hooked again. I'm not going to be showing up around here much, anymore. But hey, I dig you guys, don't worry!

Rest assured, when I've got the time to slow down with real life (enjoying it all the while, I assure you), I'll drop by again, maybe to show you some things I picked up in my time away.

Love you guys!

As I leave, I invite you to bask in John Entwistle's greatness, with me.

<3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVl39LBZGMw[/youtube]
I've only seen you here and there, but I'm sad to see you go. Take care in life!
But didn't you just say in another post you were reinstalling wow for the Booty Bay event? I r confuzed.
That's the funny part, heh. I did reinstall it, but after getting online, I realized I was probably not making a very wise decision, ya know? So I re-re-uninstalled it and here we are! XD
Alright man. Take it easy. Hopefully you can find time (And purpose) for COTH in the future. If not, happy travels!
Pages: 1 2