Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Caero`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I have played several online games (including Perfect World and Jade Dynasty) but it was while I played PlaneShift that I was introduced to roleplaying. I still feel unsure but I am learning.
For the me the most important thing is that everybody has fun. I don't want to make others feel bad because I think they do something wrong.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am Bulgarian but I speak English and German very well too.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Truth is I am about to get into it now. This is the first server I will play Warcraft on.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Many of my friends I used to roleplay with on PlaneShift, left the game and joined "Conquest of the Horde". I have heard very positive responses from them about the community of CoTH so I decided to apply too. I hope I am admitted.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am open to all kinds of roleplay. I think that every character should have his share of danger and action but also his quieter moments. It helps to make him a complete personality.
I have discovered that conversations run much more smoothly in pairs or smaller groups of three-four participants. However, this doesn't mean I don't want to take part in roleplays involving crowds. I see it as a welcome challenge!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As I mentioned before, I haven't played Warcraft before. My opinion is based on what I have read from the lore.

I like the Night elves because of their strong connection to nature and their striving to live in harmony with it. Even if it sounds old, I like the warrior class. I've always imagined my character wielding a sword or some other kind of blade. The whole concept of the strong connection between the warrior and his weapon is fascinating, just like the sword is the soul of a samurai.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am looking forward to having much fun and improving my roleplay and storytelling skills.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the "tolerance" rule the most because it ensures everyone has freedom to unleash his/her imagination and that would make for great roleplay scenarios.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a windy day which wasn't unusual for the time of year. The wind had transformed the fields into a golden sea and a sun beam had found its way through the clouds giving the whole scenery a feeling of harmony. But where the shaft of light touched the ground, something glittered. There a girl sat deep is thought. The wind was ruffling her long blond hair and she could have been a part of the field if it wasn't for the dagger she was holding in her hands as she sharpened it. That was what sparkled in the sun.
She sat there waiting for the darkness to come.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at the moment. Thank you for asking. I'm looking forward to see you in-game!
Welcome to the server!
Thank you so very much ^^