Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Waiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hey i've been waiting for an answer for my Introduction (Not rushing just wondering) for about a week and ...was wondering why no reply yet. I know ur busy but j/w xd
Resubmit it. It's not in the queue.

>.< wow how embarrising lol xD Well back to my intro..
Also, you joined on the 26th. It hasn't been a week.

Well almost a week xO and i submitted another one
It's not even half a week.

xd almost ! o.o man this sucks...i have 2 get a Hardrive for my other comp 2 play WoW dunno when ima get it tho...

prolly reallllly soon tho
We have a lot of people with those problems. Some are coming back, though.
proTip: Use correct grammar and spelling when you type here, we're not fans of abbrvs evrywhr.
I found that out the hard way when I first joined. I thought we only had to use correct grammar ic. (:

Alright sorry its a habit. About the Hardrive thing though yea it sucks i got the money for it but waiting for someone to take me. I got $130 dollars for christmas so..

Good news ppl! Im going to get the Hardrive tommarow (Friday, Dec. 31) so if i get accepted i will see you all in-game! (I hope!)

Alrighty. Is it in the que now? Haven't gotten the confirmation that it is...so just wondering
Every time a double or triple post is made, a small orcish child is devoured by Deathwing.

All jokes aside though, you need to be patient. I don't believe there is any confirmation made for introductions but I am sure when a GM reviews it, you'll find out one way or another!

Remember that sometimes it takes minutes, sometimes it takes hours and sometimes it takes days for an Intro to be reviewed. If you think it may not have sent once again then I suggest you PM Kretol directly and see if it was sent in.

Good luck!
Pages: 1 2