Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Back Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow CotHers.

I'm sure many of you don't know me and I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get any replies to this but here goes nothing..

My name is Kaelvan and I have decided that now is a perfect time to make my return to CotH. I've not been here for several months but it seems as though this place is just as healthy as it was when I left, albeit many familiar faces being gone and new ones taking their place! I hope I get to jump right into all the fun and exciting roleplay that's happening right now and in the event that there is none, I hope I can start some!

That's.. all I had prepared. Thanks for reading!
I remember you, welcome back!
The one who introduced me to CotH!

It's good to see you again. Welcome back, Kaelvan!
I do not know you, seeming as though I joined after you left... But I am happy to see that there are more and more people coming here, it's actually quite entertaining.
:3

I know you.

And it's awesome to have you back, bud'.
Ha, I remember you. Welcome back!
Ahoy, nub!

(Posted via my phone)
[Image: heart2.jpg]
I can't keep my excitement contained in one post. You know I <3 you and i'm so happy you're back.
:o
Welcome back. Glad to have ya.
It's always a pleasure to see old faces, though I doubt my name more than rings the vaguest bell of recognition.
A nub, a nub, another nub! :> welcome back
KAELVAN! Terant's first friend on CotH! Welcome back! XD