Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tigris`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I consider myself a gamer. I honestly get into the character I'm playing even in single player games. MMORPGs allow me to extend that beyond just my own mentality, and let me build stories with other folks. I play MUDs occasionally, such as Achaea which is RP-enforced as well.

OOCly, I like talking about music and listening to music. I also like doing raids, though it's not a requirement for my enjoyment. It certainly comes second to quality RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm US born, and I speak English fluently and with poise.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, Warcraft isn't really my favorite setting, but I don't mind it. It allows for a lot of options, which is always good.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by Google searching for a Private WoW RP server, heh.

I was looking for a private server because I was interested in some fresh RP, perhaps with a new outlook. I didn't even consider the fact that it was RP-enforced as a boon until I looked around the site some.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy everything from RPed quests to large group events to /emoted battles, to sitting around the inn chatting with my best friends. Something that builds a character and makes story happen is a great RP in my opinion.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer RPing Men, though Draenei are also a favorite of mine. Rogues are fun as heck to play, especially as sneaky bastards, but I've always had a soft spot for Paladins.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find some quality RP and a good community I can play with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that god-mode, powerplay, and metagaming are actually offenses! In most RP servers there's no way to really penalize other players for bad or faulty RP. Here, it's actually a requirement.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this at another time, I'd prefer to do something based on a character in-game.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.