Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ShadowX`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm the type of person who enjoys doing things. I like to get together a group of people and go do something fun, or dangerous (in games only), I enjoy watching my character grow and evolve based off of events that occurs around him/her or to him/her.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, since 1990. My primary language is English, and I can not speak any other languages in any amount beyond brief things I have picked up from others.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was younger I got Warcraft II.. I can't remember if it was for my birthday, or if I bought, or what. I played the game, but didn't get too far into. A few years later I started playing Dungeons and Dragons with my cousin, in addition I started playing Neverwinter Nights, playing primarily on Role Play servers. When I started playing WoW, it was to join a friend on one of the RP servers, and I'll admit I don't know a huge amount of Warcraft Lore like I would like to, but I am eager to learn and willingly play the green horn.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I sought the server in an attempt to find a server with more intense RP then the retail servers, and I successfully found you via the Yahoo search engine.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of Roleplay! Whether it's sitting in the tavern and sharing a tale or three by the fire and sipping at drinks, or out having an adventure with friends and companions! I enjoy small groups and large, but more so smaller groups, it's far easier to keep up with everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to pick? I prefer the Alliance more so than the Horde, and I like each of them for their unique characteristics.

Class-wise.. I have to say I really like Mages. But I've found they don't satisfy me on WoW, so I am trying to play other classes to determine what feels "right", I think I may find it in the Shaman.. due to its unique abilities, like charges for my spells, totems, spells and melee capabilities!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Intense, continuation RP is my hope. RP that doesn't happen one day and is forgotten or pointless the next day. I really hope to find fun, and deep RP here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Respect is the core to cooperation, in my opinion. And I prefer to respect people I come across first hand,and hopefully they will treat me in kind, and we can get along just fine.. RPing together, grouping up to fight off evil monsters, or even going our separate ways if needed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Keira looked up from the tracks on the ground. She glances around as she hears the snapping of a few branches. She was out here hunting for food, and she sought to make it a quick hunt, to avoid any confrontations. Her sharp ears caught another snapping of a twig off the other way. She curses to herself, standing up straight and drawing out two blades, preparing herself for the battle to come. She waits in a readied stance. Suddenly - behind her a rushing wolf charges at her, she turns and attempts to dodge out of the way of the rushing wolf. The wolf from the other side now lunges at her and she just barely manages to dodge this one. "This is going to be a hard fight." The night elf grins to herself. It would be a longer hunt than she had hoped, but maybe they will have some meat on their bones.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't do so well with "essays" or the like.. so I hope truthfully that this application isn't too bad. I can be long winded in RP, but really bad like this!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Awesome! I am so glad to be able to join CotH :D You guys look absolutely fantastic.